• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

GOD's gift to mankind................ tommyboy

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The article is about tommyboy's invovlvement with the Dolphins and tampering.

Miami lost a couple draft picks and a fine

Tuesday tommyboy was cleared and no action will be taken,

Just like him showing up at his OC;s house with duffle bag and then staying there for quite awhile durring the offseason. He was just signed by tampon bay at the time.

I know nothing will change, the MF has cheated his entire career with NO consequences. FAILed

Salute the nation

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
One of the biggest reasons for my losing almost every ounce of love for the nfl is the favoritism of this clown. Surprise that it continues.

paperclip

Reaction score
is that why Bill texted Brian Flores, to set them up somehow?

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
One of the biggest reasons for my losing almost every ounce of love for the nfl is the favoritism of this clown. Surprise that it continues.

tommyboy has blatantly entitled his way, in cheating mode his entire career. How about the "destroy" the phone incident?

Djfan, you are right in that this clown's arrogance and no reprimand has definately lowered my NFL invovlment. I went from watching a whole hell of a lot of games to just about none. Usually only STEELERS and I don't watch NFL sort shows ect..

I get about 90% STEELER information right here at STEELERNATION.COM and the other 10% comes from my spirit world travels.

Salute the nation

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
DANG

I looked and missed Coolie's thread, please merge this one with his.!

Thank You

Salute the nation

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
And add whatever underhand b.s. thing that **** face has done. He faked his retirement to rail Arians out if town so he could get a better puppet coach without looking like that guy. He rhymes with what you do on 4th and 15 from your own end in a tie game and it isn't fake.

bkwheat28

Reaction score
tommyboy has blatantly entitled his way, in cheating mode his entire career. How about the "destroy" the phone incident?

Djfan, you are right in that this clown's arrogance and no reprimand has definately lowered my NFL invovlment. I went from watching a whole hell of a lot of games to just about none. Usually only STEELERS and I don't watch NFL sort shows ect..

I get about 90% STEELER information right here at STEELERNATION.COM and the other 10% comes from my spirit world travels.

Salute the nation

Almost identical to my “fandom”. Used to get up and start drinking Sunday mornings early watching pregame shows all the way through Sunday night post game. I’d rather be out hunting, hiking , or fishing on a fall afternoon anymore. That was blasphemous to even consider 20 years ago. Maybe it comes with age. I think it comes from watching asshats with millions of dollars act like children. Makes me sad, cause I sure love the nfl game, but it’s sure getting out of control from a financial and human decency angle.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Spirit world travels in the S10?

Sometimes, pending on distance because you can ONLY travel so far in a LUXURY S10..............................................

Salute the nation

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
Not sure how you can blame Tom on this one when he was not the only one tampered with. I also wouldnt be surprised if this kind of thing happens behind the scenes pretty often in the league. Seems like a really heavy punishment though so whatever Ross said or did must have been pretty blatant. Flores was at the forefront of getting Miami investigated so I hope he doesnt cause any issues while here.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure how you can blame Tom on this one when he was not the only one tampered with. I also wouldnt be surprised if this kind of thing happens behind the scenes pretty often in the league. Seems like a really heavy punishment though so whatever Ross said or did must have been pretty blatant. Flores was at the forefront of getting Miami investigated so I hope he doesnt cause any issues while here.

Maybe you can't specifically blame him but doesn't it seem a little to many coincidental(s) for him to not have a stake in it.?

Controversy has surrounded his entire career and usually if just a one time thing then benefit of the doubt but when continously over and over and over he is involved in cheating ways then maybe that benifit of the doubt leaves as well............

Salute the nation