• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Grading Steelers Notable 2020 Free Agents

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Steelers are 3 and OH since 2007 on the road against the Jagoffs where they have struggled is actually at home. Just a FYI heading into the Sunday showdown.

Jags are down one starting corner and have a weak secondary overall. As some fans would like to see them establish the run a little better today (Jags run D give up 4 yards per average) it still might benefit the Steelers to pass and pass often. At least until you can make the Jags one dimensional in taking their star undrafted RB out of equation.

In the jungle the adult Jaguar is the apex predator, meaning it is at the top of the food chain and is not preyed upon in the wild. (per wiki) well today that will change as Watt and company will hunt and prey on Jake Luton with cat like quickness!

Be here at 1pm EST when the hunter becomes the hunted!

Last edited:

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
LOOKing at the Jaguars in the wild seems as though their most feared enemy is man, STEELERS are that MAN !!!

Today the Mighty Jungle falls silent as the MAN enters the field of battle.

Salute the nation

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
As a side note...wife asked about going to the Steeler game this week...looked up tix and the prices for nose-bleeds were around $200 each, lol.

Decided to see what tix for next week's brownies game...same tix are $45.

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
Minshew is out. So we all know what that means....we make the back up look like an all pro. Worried about this game, just as I worried about the Dallas game. Has TRAP written all over it!!
With that being said- I gotta find something to bake so I can be in the kitchen during the game (even though I don’t get it here). I’m thinking cookies...what day you??

Here we go Steelers!

madinsomniac

Reaction score
I just hope we win... with no injuries... this kind of game scares the hell out of me... ten point favorite on the road.... Ravens coming up on a short week, weather issues, I could totally see the team stupidly trying to establish the run game because they aren’t taking it seriously... Falling behind a couple scores and not being able to make the big comeback this time...

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
Minshew is out. So we all know what that means....we make the back up look like an all pro. Worried about this game, just as I worried about the Dallas game. Has TRAP written all over it!!
With that being said- I gotta find something to bake so I can be in the kitchen during the game (even though I don’t get it here). I’m thinking cookies...what day you??

Here we go Steelers!

But the backup is a rookie.

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
127096269_441324900603231_8024682827384668888_n.jpg

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Here we go Steelers!

I think about 5 years ago you mentioned peanut butter bars or something of that nature

A-N-D

you were going to mail a batch to each subscribed member to STEELERNATION.COM.................................. (glad my subscription is paid)

Salute the nation

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
I think about 5 years ago you mentioned peanut butter bars or something of that nature

A-N-D

you were going to mail a batch to each subscribed member to STEELERNATION.COM.................................. (glad my subscription is paid)

Salute the nation

Haha! Well I’m waffling between my famous chocolate chip cookies or cookie-dough topped brownies. Will be a game-time decision!!!

madinsomniac

Reaction score
The Steelers are 26-4 against rookie quarterbacks since 2004 lets hope it continues.
Their backup today is going to be a career backup who is 2-0 vs us... we are totally knocking the rookie out and getting beat by the backup’s backup lol... cynical hot takes are activated today btw....

MeanJim

Forefather
Reaction score
I'm scared to death of the Jags. It seems they often beat us when we're better than them. All-time series record, 12-14. Brunell owned us. Boselli owned us. Fragile Freddy owned us. That said, the Steelers SHOULD kick the **** out of them today.

Steel Ballin

Reaction score
Wil the Steelers score a TD on their opening drive? :confused1::noidea:

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Last edited:

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Defense looking good early.

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
Lol they are driving down the field with ease...

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Hold them to a field goal... please

Hopefully the offense isn’t in run run pass punt mode today:(