• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Harrison visiting Cheats at Gillete

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/945732071720456192
Mike Garafolo

Verified account

@MikeGarafolo
5m5 minutes ago
More Mike Garafolo Retweeted STEVE BURTON
Steve from about an hour ago on Harrison at Logan. Love a good airport sighting. Expect a timeline of either late tonight or tomorrow on a potential signing, by the way.

Spike

Reaction score
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

"Give us all your line calls and blitz schemes"

Fire Tomlin!

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
What would Dan Mccullars possibly provide to another team. He would sit on the street. If a nose got hurt resign him. How ****** dumb.

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Harrison Visiting Patriots

Reports flooded in this morning that James Harrison was spotted at Logan International Airport presumably headed to Gillette Stadium. Now those rumors appear to be true. Several sources are now confirming that Harrison is working out for the Patriots this afternoon. James Harrison visiting the Pats today, source says. Here we go. — Mike Garafolo […]
The post Harrison Visiting Patriots appeared first on SteelerNation.com.

More...

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
**** James Harrison if he signs there.. the Ravens would be less tolerable but the Patriots..all the cheating and the fact that he knows this is more about what he can tell them and less about what he can do

mdk2

Reaction score
**** James Harrison if he signs there.. the Ravens would be less tolerable but the Patriots..all the cheating and the fact that he knows this is more about what he can tell them and less about what he can do

I’m pissed we let him go but at the same time I’m pissed at James for going there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skyhigh44

Reaction score
I liked the guy as much as the next, but even if he signs its no big deal. He's 39 y/o and cant cover much anymore. I would simply spread them out and make him a weak link. The only potential advantage is knowing the defense but the calls change weekly as guys are always being signed by other teams....again, not huge by any means.

In addition, he played twice against the steelers with the Bengals and had minimal if any impact and was younger. If anything, it simply dampens his end of career Steeler legacy and nothing more.

Last edited:

mdk2

Reaction score
I liked the guy as much as the next, but even if he signs its no big deal. He's 39 y/o and cant cover much anymore. I would simply spread them out and make him a weak link. The only potential advantage is knowing the defense but the calls change weekly as guys are always being signed by other teams....again, not huge by any means.

In addition, he played twice against the steelers with the Bengals and had minimal if any impact and was younger. If anything, it simply dampens his end of career Steeler legacy and nothing more.

Belicheat will find a way to utilize him without him being a liability. He knows he can still stop the run so he’ll plug him in as DE/OLB and allow him to contain the edge. They’ll find a way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steeler

Contributor
Reaction score
Damnit I love the guy but I don't think I'll ever be able to wear that jersey again if he signs. I knew, we all knew this would happen.

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
3617c9521f92d5d610cafd9ee722c8c6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Steeler Nation mobile app

ark steel

Reaction score
What is the benefit of signing him now vs. Claiming him off of waivers when that was an option.

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
What is the benefit of signing him now vs. Claiming him off of waivers when that was an option.

I believe if claimed you have to pay the contract

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score

He has another year on his contract. You claim him off waivers and you also take that 2nd year. Sign him now and you pay him for 1 week.

black and gold apex

Reaction score
This is the new NFL. Patriots have been doing this crap forever. I still think the deal with Blount was made up by Bill-I-cheat, Blount in Eageville is happy to lets others carry the ball more than him but with Tomlin he caused a lot of trouble. As if the Patriot's actually need a player as Harrison.

Black&GoldenShowers

Reaction score
So if he signs with the P*ts and the Steelers win the super bowl does he still get a ring? I was thinking it was anyone on the team during the season got a ring - not sure though.

Sent from my [device_name] using Steeler Nation mobile app

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I can see it in my mind's eye. Ju Ju wide open in the end-zone with 8 seconds left, Steelers even with the P*ts. Ben sets his feet to make the throw and James blind-side destroys him. Ben loses the ball, P*t ******** picks it up and runs it in for the winning score.