• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Heinz Field - Best Seats

mjipennington

Reaction score
Hey guys:

Long-time Steelers fan from the UK. In October I will be visiting Pittsburgh for the Ravens game, together with my wife. Very excited as this will be our first visit to Pittsburgh and to a NFL game after following the Steelers and the NFL for 25 years! For our budget, I can see the following available tickets:

Section 132 - Row E
Section 133 - Row E
Section 134 - Row R
Section 136 - Row L
Section 137 - Row B
Section 232 - Row B
Section 237 - Row D

Trying to weigh up the pros and cons of being in section 134 but row M, versus being in section 137 but row B, or being in the club section (which I think my wife may prefer). Would like to get everyone's feedback, considering we are first time visitors to Heinz Field. Thanks in advance!!

Mike

Troglodyte

Reaction score
It can be difficult to see down low in the lower level when the action is on the other side of the field.

FWIW, I find that the first few rows in the 500 are great for the money. They overhang the club level.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Out of your selection, the Club Seats are probably the nicest, especially their height off the field, however, section 134 is around the 45-yard line or so and is higher up above the other seats. Like Trog said, lower section of the upper deck is outstanding. I like the last row of this area (so you can stand, yet aren't anywhere near the top of the stadium), especially at midfield. But you aren't going to find a bad seat in the place.

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Don't get the row B ones. The club seats are prob the best vantage point. I'm with those guys though. My season tickets are upper deck and I prefer them. You can see everything up high.

Scott109

Reaction score

I would say club seats or keep looking for the last few rows of the lower levels. They are usually rows from AA-FF. You are close to the field but up high enough to see everything.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score

I would say club seats or keep looking for the last few rows of the lower levels. They are usually rows from AA-FF. You are close to the field but up high enough to see everything.

On the visitor side, the last row should be GG, not sure about the home side.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Best seats were Three Rivers Stadium.

LeXX75

Contributor
Reaction score
If you really want to watch the game unfold...higher the better..u can see the holes ...u can see the blocking...heck if you know football at all...you can almost start guessing plays ..by what has been set up and defensive alignments ...

Closer down to the field to me kind of makes you feel more involved...just me ..I'm sure others may fell differently..I actually enjoy sitting in the closed EZ looking toward the scoreboard..Ill be in 122 for the Bunghole game..when the action is at the other it can be a struggle at times ..but you can usually catch what you miss on the scoreboard..

south dakota STEEL

Forefather
Reaction score
Listen to LeXX. He is very wise.

Like others are saying, higher the better.

cpollock

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I do have 2 tickets for sale for that game ... section 105 -- not sure what the face is yet ..but message me if you may be interested -- Row Q seats 5 & 6 -- tickets were mailed today so I will have the exact price by the end of the week

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
If you really want to watch the game unfold...higher the better..u can see the holes ...u can see the blocking...heck if you know football at all...you can almost start guessing plays ..by what has been set up ..
You can even watch the Steelers defensive backfield break down even before the pass is thrown.