• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Heinz Virgin

Cruachéir Gael

Reaction score
Hi all,

Plan to make my first trip to Pittsburgh next season. I don’t get much of an opportunity to go as I am from Ireland but myself & a friend ( a Bills fan) plan to head over in December for the game.

Just wondering if anybody has any advice about the best tickets to get before they come out on Friday or are you best to pick them up in the exchange?!

I know there won’t be a bad seat in the house; unless your John the Bills fan, but is there any noteworthy sections that I should be aiming for (not just on the 50) that are especially good craic (pronounced crack but not cocaine, means good time in Irish) in with the die hards or is it just 65,000 die hards no matter where you are?!

Any other advice send it on! Can’t wait to swing that towel!🖤💛

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all,

Plan to make my first trip to Pittsburgh next season. I don’t get much of an opportunity to go as I am from Ireland but myself & a friend ( a Bills fan) plan to head over in December for the game.

Just wondering if anybody has any advice about the best tickets to get before they come out on Friday or are you best to pick them up in the exchange?!

I know there won’t be a bad seat in the house; unless your John the Bills fan, but is there any noteworthy sections that I should be aiming for (not just on the 50) that are especially good craic (pronounced crack but not cocaine, means good time in Irish) in with the die hards or is it just 65,000 die hards no matter where you are?!

Any other advice send it on! Can’t wait to swing that towel!🖤💛

Hey, welcome to the site. We have a tailgate before every game that we'd love to have you at. So we will have to be in contact about that. In my opinion you should just wait until close to the game to grab tickets. Really no need to get them early. There are always tons available and I may be able to get yinz some when it gets closer.

All the sections are great, so you'll need fine. You'll want to be on the home side or the endzone from 518-529 so you can get a nice view of the city.