• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

He's still a Steeler

Stewey

Reaction score
James Harrison reacts to 2 losses in a row giving positive outlook...and his disapproval of JuJu's antics.

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
he has Pat juice on him. I thank him for his contributions and SB ring, but it's like he hooked up with our brother's ex.

MT~Forged

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
he has Pat juice on him. I thank him for his contributions and SB ring, but it's like he hooked up with our brother's ex.

You guys are too jaded. if he still had the juice, I would welcome him back in a heartbeat, but he proved he doesn’t.

NOW, I would hire him as the conditioning coach if he wanted it. I would also give him a shot at an assistant coach and see what he can do, thinking receivers assistant. Maybe he could help motivate then.

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
You guys are too jaded. if he still had the juice, I would welcome him back in a heartbeat, but he proved he doesn’t.

NOW, I would hire him as the conditioning coach if he wanted it. I would also give him a shot at an assistant coach and see what he can do, thinking receivers assistant. Maybe he could help motivate then.

If the team felt he could be a good coach of some capacity, of course, i'd welcome him back, as most fans would. Even when he went to NE, he had every right to go there as he was released, even though it felt like "of all teams. . ." at the time. It is what it is. He wanted to play and have another chance for a ring. Mission accomlished.

Steelmann

Reaction score
You guys are hilarious. Yes,he didn’t go out the way we all wanted. He’s still a Steeler through and through. The guy played with the heart of a lion always did have a chip on his shoulder. I think one of the scariest LB’s to ever play the game. Could have thrived in any generation of the game. I still have always thought they never treated him right in the end,and yes,he took it personally. Time will heal. Can you imagine if a lot of the old school players had all this social media **** in their day? I am sure some of our past heroes would go down a few notches after getting shown the door. One day my great great grandchildren Decked out in Steelers gear will ask me if I really saw one of the greatest plays in SB history. Do yourselves a favor. Go watch it again.

Hoot

Contributor
Reaction score
You guys are hilarious. Yes,he didn’t go out the way we all wanted. He’s still a Steeler through and through. The guy played with the heart of a lion always did have a chip on his shoulder. I think one of the scariest LB’s to ever play the game. Could have thrived in any generation of the game. I still have always thought they never treated him right in the end,and yes,he took it personally. Time will heal. Can you imagine if a lot of the old school players had all this social media **** in their day? I am sure some of our past heroes would go down a few notches after getting shown the door. One day my great great grandchildren Decked out in Steelers gear will ask me if I really saw one of the greatest plays in SB history. Do yourselves a favor. Go watch it again.

:th_balls:

Stewey

Reaction score
I wonder if Packer fans blew up over Farve going to rival Vikings.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
I wonder if Packer fans blew up over Farve going to rival Vikings.

They lost their ******* minds. Deebo irked the **** outta me when he posted the video cozying up to Tommy Boy and trolled SN with it. Just bad taste and showed how vindictive and petty he was IMO.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score

Oh man I watched that as it happened when I was a kid. I must have tried to recreate that play in my backyard,with a Nerf Football ,a thousand times. My German Shepherd would do the work of tackling my legs from behind as I played Bradshaw to Swann over and over and over again.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
**** Harrison.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Woodson was a ******* Raven, guys move on

If Deebo simply went to the Pats because he felt he still had more left and wanted a ring, that's one thing. But he had to troll Steeler Nation and go against everyone and everything Steelers (the AB ****, the Tomlin slipping him an envelope debacle etc.)

I understand why so many don't like the guy (we'd never say that to his face of course). He burned a lot of bridges when he left and since.

Hoot

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh man I watched that as it happened when I was a kid. I must have tried to recreate that play in my backyard,with a Nerf Football ,a thousand times. My German Shepherd would do the work of tackling my legs from behind as I played Bradshaw to Swann over and over and over again.

Both catches in that game were insane. I think the sideline "Kangaroo" catch was better but both brought me outta my seat on game day. We did the same in backyard with the nerf football except we didn't have the German Sheppard. Ask me about Mom's prized rose bushes some time though.

Hoot

Contributor
Reaction score
If Deebo simply went to the Pats because he felt he still had more left and wanted a ring, that's one thing. But he had to troll Steeler Nation and go against everyone and everything Steelers (the AB ****, the Tomlin slipping him an envelope debacle etc.)

I understand why so many don't like the guy (we'd never say that to his face of course). He burned a lot of bridges when he left and since.

i would have no issue saying to his face what I think. "Amazing player for many years. One of my favorites at the time. Complete ******* at the end."

I don't care that he had a dispute with the coaches about his role. **** happens. Guy wanted to play but got beat out. I get it. But what he did to get out and the fan trolling was asshollian and childish. BTW, lots of people point to AB being a shitpot...he was...but certain precedence was set by another guy. Blount. I said when that went down, that was a terrible precidence to set.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Harrison has been discussed pro and con excessively here in the pass. One of the greatest LBs in STEELERS history, has easily top 1 or two play in SB history. All that said, he is one of my favorites ........

BUT in NO WAY

Do you Bring him in as he is done. He has been done for awhile now and in no way has he suddenly turned back Father Time.

Salute the nation

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Both catches in that game were insane. I think the sideline "Kangaroo" catch was better but both brought me outta my seat on game day. We did the same in backyard with the nerf football except we didn't have the German Sheppard. Ask me about Mom's prized rose bushes some time though.

Mine girl was a badass, but she could tackle me without hurting me..haha. The other catch had me asking my dad,how did he do that. Dad says he took ballet..wtf, I never looked at it in its for creampuffs way ever again.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Lynn Swann was before my time, but I've watched a ton of video footage, and he was one tough SOB. Tatum and Atkinson seemed to absolutely hate him and always looked to put a hurtin' on him.

Not sure off the top of my head which one it was, but didn't they about knock him unconscious with a blow upside the head in the AFCCG? And didn't he come back to have one of his best games in the Super Bowl?