• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hey, it was a pretty damn good run..

BurghThing

Reaction score
RUN?!?! How can you possibly use that term with this team? This team couldn't spell run if you spotted them the R and U.

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
giphy.gif

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score

I think my anger is leaving quickly replaced with disappointment as I thought this team was destined for greatness. Not the lame late season **** I thought they were passed.

Injuries and bad play calling has caught up to them.

I will see how it unfolds moving forward but have to say I am more disappointed today than I have been in awhile. Perhaps I expected too much. But disappointed none the less.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
Yeah 11 game win streak was cool. But this team has turtled up into an offense that does not work and they can’t seem to find their way out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

At least they didn't turtle until about week 3 or 4, have a good run,,er stretch and then turtle again and miss the playoffs which has been the norm of late.

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah 11 game win streak was cool. But this team has turtled up into an offense that does not work and they can’t seem to find their way out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Fitchner is running the same offense for Ben that he ran with Mason last year. Seriously, wtf!!? I saw Ben holding his hand over his helmet listening to more plays called in from the sideline than I have in a loooong *** time. I do not want to see that ****. Let Ben call the damn plays and get out of the way. 'Cause right about now, the ego that Fitchner said he doesn't have is ******* up this offense.

That's my one gripe I'm allowing myself about this game until tomorrow. Fitchner

6Lombardis

Reaction score
At least they didn't turtle until about week 3 or 4, have a good run,,er stretch and then turtle again and miss the playoffs which has been the norm of late.

This can be turned around (the downward trend for the offense) if they’ll just be honest and try something different for god sake.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Fitchner is running the same offense for Ben that he ran with Mason last year. Seriously, wtf!!? I saw Ben holding his hand over his helmet listening to more plays called in from the sideline than I have in a loooong *** time. I do not want to see that ****. Let Ben call the damn plays and get out of the way. 'Cause right about now, the ego that Fitchner said he doesn't have is ******* up this offense.

That's my one gripe I'm allowing myself about this game until tomorrow. Fitchner
i will raise you one Ebron. 3 drops, huge missed chip on the 4th down run, motivates other team. uggghhhh

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
i will raise you one Ebron. 3 drops, huge missed chip on the 4th down run, motivates other team. uggghhhh

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

I agree. But, since I'm only allowing myself one thing to ***** about after this loss, I'm hoping someone else will pick up the slack and gripe about things like Johnson's inconsistent hands, the fact that we have one mauler on the OL and he should be in there somewhere, etc. I'll stick to Fitchner and his useless, outdated, everyone has figured this **** out, but I refuse to try anything else, offensive (and I mean that in the manner of he and it sucks) play calling.

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
I’m ok with a loss. Not necessarily here since we played like ***..but I sensed it after that whole FG debacle at the end of the 1st half. It is what it is.

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
We seem to do better when our ***** are on the line. And with this loss...Alex Smith is the Comeback Player of The Year.

mdk2

Reaction score
This season has been a **** show from the start. Even with being 11-0, this season has the feel of "just getting a season in" rather than a true football season.

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score
Good news: They still have the #1 seed.

Reactions: JMM

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
Good news: They still have the #1 seed.

Bad news, they have to play an actually decent football team on Sunday. The fire that is lit under their ***** had better be intense and quick (assuming one can even be lit).

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score
Bad news, they have to play an actually decent football team on Sunday. The fire that is lit under their ***** had better be intense and quick (assuming one can even be lit).

Yeah, Buffalo scares me.

Phinnster

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: JMM

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
My fault we lost. Wore the wrong underwear and had no reason to be in the kitchen all day. I was zooming from home and couldn’t leave. I’ll do better next week... even though it’s my stepdaughters birthday. I’ll make it happen..