• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hockey is On (maybe)

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
You all are way ahead of me. It's still 2-0 here

I'm done with the Murray experiement.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Another PP upcoming. Gotta bury this one too.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I'm feeling good. Not good about Murray at all.

This systematic racism horseshit is getting in my last nerve.

Vader

Reaction score
After being lectured about systematic racism for the 1 millionth time I'm done with sports for now. Hockey players didn't kneel but one did and it won't be long before they all do it. Might as well not watch it to start with. This is just a ploy and has nothing to do with racism. It's about power and money just like most political plays.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Two shots on that 5-3 pp. not good enough.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Yet another PP for the Pens. Gotta get something here. The refs are being way generous for playoff hockey.

Steelmann

Reaction score
After being lectured about systematic racism for the 1 millionth time I'm done with sports for now. Hockey players didn't kneel but one did and it won't be long before they all do it. Might as well not watch it to start with. This is just a ploy and has nothing to do with racism. It's about power and money just like most political plays.

Just turn off the frigging sound and enjoy the game. It’s actually a good game considering they have been off for how long? Make it about the game. Seems guys like you like to politicalize everything,just like that movement does. Once again. Turn off the sound. Watch the game. That is.....if you enjoy hockey. The same for the upcoming Steelers season. Man.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
The Pens biggest problem is that they try way too much low percentage ****. When it works, it’s great. But it rarely works.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
How did Crosby not score on the open net? Wow. Of course Sheary completely misses.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
The level i
of play is actually way better than I thought it would. We need to score quick and end this.

Vader

Reaction score
Just turn off the frigging sound and enjoy the game. It’s actually a good game considering they have been off for how long? Make it about the game. Seems guys like you like to politicalize everything,just like that movement does. Once again. Turn off the sound. Watch the game. That is.....if you enjoy hockey. The same for the upcoming Steelers season. Man.

I didn't start it. I'm fine with sport being non-political. But the NFL made politics part of their game. I won't watch a second of it. The NHL made it political. So that's on them. Don't tell me to turn the sound down. I'm not going to support any league that pushing a political agenda. Especially one like BLM that is directed by Marxist. My guess is that if the NHL had a white supremacist speak and kneel for the national anthem you'd have a different opinion and not be telling people to turn the sound down and just enjoy the game. I enjoy sports as a way to escape politics. They started it not me.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Montreal's penalty shot was worse than the Penguins. They've got a lot of momentum right now. Pens need to get guys in front of the net and put one in soon.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't start it. I'm fine with sport being non-political. But the NFL made politics part of their game. I won't watch a second of it. The NHL made it political. So that's on them. Don't tell me to turn the sound down. I'm not going to support any league that pushing a political agenda. Especially one like BLM that is directed by Marxist. My guess is that if the NHL had a white supremacist speak and kneel for the national anthem you'd have a different opinion and not be telling people to turn the sound down and just enjoy the game. I enjoy sports as a way to escape politics. They started it not me.
Stick around these parts at least.
Always good chatting with ya

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone keeping count of how many times Guentzel has fallen down?

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
I am officially done with Murray. He was a one hit wonder. We got rid of the wrong goalie.

If this is the only week that we get preached about the need for marxist racism movement, I'll stick around. If not, if it continues, I'm out.

Racism is horrid on every level. So is marxism, and so is not having every black life matter.