• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

How We All Felt on that Series

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
he-aintlyin-preach.gif

Phinnster

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
HAHAHA Love that guy!

Reminds me of myself except the TV Remote didn't go flying

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
First&goal at the 5 yard line and we pass 3 times with a guy who hasn't played a meaningful down in a long time and bypass our stud first round rookie RB who 90% of the time only goes forward. I'd put my money on him to score in 3 tries. Even more money if we actually used a FB to plow the road.

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
That was me throughout overtime..... my wife actually came into the livingroom to watch the final minutes right about the time DJ made that catch and I uttered the words "protect the ball" .........
after that it was just one dumbass play or playcall after another ......prompting her to ask ... is this really good for your heart......... my response.... **** no it is not

This was the biggest meltdown I have had since Bettis fumbled against INDY in the playoffs..... I remember flying off the couch over the coffee table and crashing into the fireplace on that play

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
That was a horrible series. Maybe we were trying to outsmart them, but they are the Lions and historically have sucked. Outwitting them may have been unnecessary.

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
We might have even been able to run Rudolph 3 times and scored.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
I remember flying off the couch over the coffee table and crashing into the fireplace on that play

Holy **** Paul, I did something similar. I jumped straight up though and hit the light fixture on the ceiling that gashed my hand pretty good. Wrapped it tight after some hydrogen peroxide, continued to watch the game to make sure we weren't losing it, then went to the ER afterwards just to be safe I was dizzy from the game and not bleeding out. :D

GILBERT

Reaction score
Holy **** Paul, I did something similar. I jumped straight up though and hit the light fixture on the ceiling that gashed my hand pretty good. Wrapped it tight after some hydrogen peroxide, continued to watch the game to make sure we weren't losing it, then went to the ER afterwards just to be safe I was dizzy from the game and not bleeding out. :D
that was a crazy last two minutes.

9 months later our first born arrived!! middle name: Indiana.

Big Ben Rules

Reaction score
I've got to ask, did the Doctor and Nurse ask how it happen. and if so, did laughter ensue.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
:D

I offered up what happened before they even had the chance to ask. And some chuckles definitely ensued. Ish doesn't feel nearly as bad when you know you're 1 step away from the Super Bowl apparently. And I was in Pittsburgh at the time so they treated me quite well.

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
:D

I offered up what happened before they even had the chance to ask. And some chuckles definitely ensued. Ish doesn't feel nearly as bad when you know you're 1 step away from the Super Bowl apparently. And I was in Pittsburgh at the time so they treated me quite well.
with all his stepping
I thought only Bob could be 1 step away from the Superbowl