• Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

How We All Felt on that Series

ADVERTISEMENT

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
he-aintlyin-preach.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Steelr4evr

First&goal at the 5 yard line and we pass 3 times with a guy who hasn't played a meaningful down in a long time and bypass our stud first round rookie RB who 90% of the time only goes forward. I'd put my money on him to score in 3 tries. Even more money if we actually used a FB to plow the road.

Paul G

That was me throughout overtime..... my wife actually came into the livingroom to watch the final minutes right about the time DJ made that catch and I uttered the words "protect the ball" .........
after that it was just one dumbass play or playcall after another ......prompting her to ask ... is this really good for your heart......... my response.... fuck no it is not

This was the biggest meltdown I have had since Bettis fumbled against INDY in the playoffs..... I remember flying off the couch over the coffee table and crashing into the fireplace on that play

ADVERTISEMENT

Stainless

That was a horrible series. Maybe we were trying to outsmart them, but they are the Lions and historically have sucked. Outwitting them may have been unnecessary.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
I remember flying off the couch over the coffee table and crashing into the fireplace on that play

Holy shit Paul, I did something similar. I jumped straight up though and hit the light fixture on the ceiling that gashed my hand pretty good. Wrapped it tight after some hydrogen peroxide, continued to watch the game to make sure we weren't losing it, then went to the ER afterwards just to be safe I was dizzy from the game and not bleeding out. :D

GILBERT

Holy shit Paul, I did something similar. I jumped straight up though and hit the light fixture on the ceiling that gashed my hand pretty good. Wrapped it tight after some hydrogen peroxide, continued to watch the game to make sure we weren't losing it, then went to the ER afterwards just to be safe I was dizzy from the game and not bleeding out. :D
that was a crazy last two minutes.

9 months later our first born arrived!! middle name: Indiana.

Big Ben Rules

I've got to ask, did the Doctor and Nurse ask how it happen. and if so, did laughter ensue.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
:D

I offered up what happened before they even had the chance to ask. And some chuckles definitely ensued. Ish doesn't feel nearly as bad when you know you're 1 step away from the Super Bowl apparently. And I was in Pittsburgh at the time so they treated me quite well.

Paul G

:D

I offered up what happened before they even had the chance to ask. And some chuckles definitely ensued. Ish doesn't feel nearly as bad when you know you're 1 step away from the Super Bowl apparently. And I was in Pittsburgh at the time so they treated me quite well.
with all his stepping
I thought only Bob could be 1 step away from the Superbowl

ADVERTISEMENT