• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

How will Najee Harris compare to the impacts of Franco Harris and Le’Veon Bell?

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
No? Didn't think so
Easy no need for site leaving bets. 6 years is a long time. Nobody really knows how his career will go, **** it hasn't even started. Take a deep breath start anew on another thread.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
No? Didn't think so

STFU already. He's been gone for 3 years now and nobody in their right mind would take a bet as to someone's potential production for a 6-season span.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
No? Didn't think so

And BTW, I was a big fan of Bell. Well, up until he was no longer suiting up for the Black & Gold.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
I know the source isn't the greatest, but it is the offseason:

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
So I take it none of you morons want to bet me? You people are most likely still betting on a breakout season from James Conner??
I'll bet cash, or maybe a Steelernation bet??
If Harris ends the year with over 129 YD/game I will leave the site, if he doesn't you leave?
Who's in??
why do the stupidest people here always want to make stupid bets with other posters?

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
To date Franco is the only first round back in the modern era to be worth a damn for the Steelers... the sad part is Spindenhall was 2nd best....
Jerome Bettis says "Hi"... He wasn't a Steeler's 1st round pick, but he WAS a 1st round pick. And I'd say he was right up there with Franco.

ExUSAF

Contributor
Reaction score
Without a credible offensive line, he's going to look like Saquon Barkley did in his game against us. 15 rushes for 6 yards.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Without a credible offensive line, he's going to look like Saquon Barkley did in his game against us. 15 rushes for 6 yards.

Good point. Now with DeCastro gone and a question mark in Trai Turner (last several seasons don't inspire much confidence IMO), it's looking sketchy.

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
I am fine with using a first round pick on a RB, but not when you don't have a oline. Ben is in probably his last season and is not mobile at all anymore. The line was terrible last year and we have many more question marks this year. Harris has certainly been putting in the work and seems to have a great attitude. He could be a great player, but with no line no RB will succeed

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
I am fine with using a first round pick on a RB, but not when you don't have a oline. Ben is in probably his last season and is not mobile at all anymore. The line was terrible last year and we have many more question marks this year. Harris has certainly been putting in the work and seems to have a great attitude. He could be a great player, but with no line no RB will succeed
The OL is a foundation to building an offense, especially when you are about to transition to a new QB. Harris is still a great prospect and I fully expect him to be a very good NFL RB.