• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I can turn the sound on for MNF again

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I presume that ESPN put Booger in that little cart and just let it keep going.

Muddler

Reaction score
Yeah, didn't mind Tessitore that much though he was a bit too much of a cheerleader. Booger was just flat bad. And really, how do you go through life being called "Booger"? I guess it helps if you are 6'4 and 280 or whatever.

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
You might wanna keep the volume down...we don't know who the replacement is yet.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Booger was bad. Really bad.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Booger was worse than anyone I can think of. Worse than that Dennis Miller

xjx

Reaction score
Who listens to the announcers anyway? They have sucked for years.

CorpusDsteelers

Reaction score
Hope it’s not Chris cockinhismouth, all that dude does is brag about everyone being his friend. He will say something you know jim I was talking to my great friend Ray Lewis just yesterday and he told me...... **** Chris cockinhismouth.

CorpusDsteelers

Reaction score
They should just get it over with and put a Black and White in there... As in Lewis Black and Ron White lmao!!!

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Just get Bob Menery in there to call the games and let the party begin:

Foul language alert

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
it really doesn't matter who's in the booth, people will ***** about them, no matter what.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
it really doesn't matter who's in the booth, people will ***** about them, no matter what.
True.... but only a select few get my volume turned down. For the most part I don't care but Booger was a special idiot just a hard listen.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

Last edited:

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score

Tony Romo is pretty damn awesome. They should get Peyton Manning in the booth as well. Personally, i like the Bill, Tunch, Wolf, and Missy. I try to turn on the Radio Broadcast and mute the TV. Sometimes they're too far out of sync to do that. I hate when that happens.

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
I agree about Booger, but what was wrong with Tessitore? I thought he did a good job.
I have no idea how good Tessitore could be if Booger wasn't talking the entire time. If his only fault is letting that **** show go on week after week, he needed to go too.

Last edited:

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Tony Romo is pretty damn awesome. They should get Peyton Manning in the booth as well. Personally, i like the Bill, Tunch, Wolf, and Missy. I try to turn on the Radio Broadcast and mute the TV. Sometimes they're too far out of sync to do that. I hate when that happens.

I had XM radio a few years back and I'd tune in the game(TV) and record it. While recording I'd watch and hit pause to sync them up and that worked extremely well.

Salute the nation

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
You might wanna keep the volume down...we don't know who the replacement is yet.

Picking a Booger is gross, picking a Booger for national tv turns out to be disgusting as well.

Lets send Faith Hill and her BLACK mini dress to team up with Carrie Underwood and her GOLD mini dress...... the game can take care of itself....

Maybe we should secretly send in COPE's tape....... and team him up with Coach......... ......now that's entertainment......

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Picking a Booger is gross, picking a Booger for national tv turns out to be disgusting as well.

Lets send Faith Hill and her BLACK mini dress to team up with Carrie Underwood and her GOLD mini dress...... the game can take care of itself....

Maybe we should secretly send in COPE's tape....... and team him up with Coach......... ......now that's entertainment......

Other than driving his LUXURY car to the bar parking lot this could be his BEST accomplishment so far (sorry Cope but look on the bright side)...... Head size prediction paired with production comes in a measly third.

Salute the nation

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

If Bob Menery was in the booth, the people bitching would be all the right people. Then maybe you/we could watch a game in peace.

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Booger was worse than anyone I can think of. Worse than that Dennis Miller

You OBVIOUSLY didn't watch Emmitt Smith...

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/128193-the-ends-of-a-era-emmitt-smith-cut-by-espn

Such tidbits of wonderfulness:

"Eli Manning has been given the rice of passage."
"The way you perform make them feel about you different."
"He was coming through line to make a move and got blind sided by Al Wi... Al Wi... Al Jackson." (Note: the player in question was actually Al Harris)
"They can ride Adrian Peterson into the doggone playoff!"
"This kind of inconsistency play going up against a team like New England will get you completely blowed out."
"The strengths of the Patriots team got debacled!"
"I love those style of play that the Titans bring to the game."

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Pat McAfee would take the job in a second. I'll listen if he gets the job.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score