• Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I can't stop watching this play

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Steeltime

Right (Adj.) Correct/Left (V) Depart, abandon
Looks like Green is going to be quite good against a 4-man front, since he can use his excellent footwork to double a DT or his quickness to get on the 2nd level and take on a LB'er. Waiting to see how he does against a 330 lb. NT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
In dude's defense, there was a slight size mismatch - but love the fire this guy brings.

Like Steeltime said, will be anxiously interested to see how he does against a 330 lb NT. Great zone guy though.

SteelBuckeye

This kid has a potential to be a monster at center. Let him put some muscle on and some NFL experience and he may become an all pro center. He plays as if he shows no mercy...wait, did I just turn him into a Cobra Kai?
karate-kid-sweep-the-leg.gif

Drink IRON City

Contributor whining about a tag
Teams change along the way of the season and I see this OL changing for the better as the season progresses. For this 1st game being their first real consistan snaps together as a unit they did pretty good but game experience snaps together will gel much better.

Salute the nation

Drink IRON City

Contributor whining about a tag
Teams change along the way of the season and I see this OL changing for the better as the season progresses. For this 1st game being their first real consistan snaps together as a unit they did pretty good but game experience snaps together will gel much better.

Salute the nation

ADVERTISEMENT