• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I think top 2 Rb’s will be gone by 1.24, talk me off the ledge

stuntmanmike

Contributor
Reaction score
Not uncommon a player doesn't run a 40 coming off an injury. They don't want to risk reaggravating the injury and don't feel their 40 will be up to snuff without sufficient time to prepare. It isn't how bad it could be, it is don't do anything to give people a second guess with the result losing some money in the process. Teams could feel you are 100% if you ran. Not sure that risk outweighs the reward
I
Not uncommon a player doesn't run a 40 coming off an injury. They don't want to risk reaggravating the injury and don't feel their 40 will be up to snuff without sufficient time to prepare. It isn't how bad it could be, it is don't do anything to give people a second guess with the result losing some money in the process. Teams could feel you are 100% if you ran. Not sure that risk outweighs the reward)
I
Another mediocre 4th or even 3rd round RB isn't going to cut it. We've been doing that. Our 2 biggest needs, by far, are still RB and OL. We need legit starters, not depth. Go best RB or OL available in the 1st (RB is my preference if we can get Etienne or Harris) and trade up (using a 2022 3rd round pick) in Rd. 2 to get the other. I'll preach that until I'm blue in the face and pretty much have for several months n
agree we need a starter there weve lost too many key players to draft a “project” Harris does catch ball well and has good size the fact he could add as many 35 to 50 catches probably puts him in the first round to either dolphins or us. Best value when we draft, though, that’s an Alabama player, is going to be Christian Barmore... the dudes a bull! get in his way youre going down! 6-5 320 even though weve got great linemen he’d start from day one, give us the best three man pasrush/run defense in football... let watt freewheel around blitzing or run stuffing and drop everybody else back in zone, that’s 7 defenders ppl, boom goes the dynamite! Just something to think about lol go Steelers

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
It's OK to be on the ledge,........ what you fail to tell us is how far the drop..............?

Believe me if the top 2 RBs are gone we still have other needs to address and will get a premiere pick at 1.24. I'm not even sure the STEELERS take a RB at 1.24 due to those high needs. I can see an OL easily taken.

Salute the nation