• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I was banned from the thesteelersfans.com

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Blitz, do you have any tomato plants left? Mine picked up a blight about a month ago and are pretty much done for.

Pulled about 1/2 so far. others still going strong. last year pulled my last one this week 2020. no freeze in sight.

peppers, beans and Brussels sprouts are going crazy.

Reactions: JMM

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
Leonardo_DiCaprio_Laughing_meme_4.jpg

When an annoying steelernation fan, who is WAY out of his league, tries relying on an pic and a caption to be funny because he doesn't possess the intellect necessary to form a well-thought post on his own, but fails anyway.

300px-Leonardo_DiCaprio_Laughing.jpg

I suggest that you take a seat, ****. I'll be sure to pull the drawstring on your back if I want to hear anything that your b---- *** has to say.

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Blitz, do you have any tomato plants left? Mine picked up a blight about a month ago and are pretty much done for.
I struggled with blight and cracking all summer long. Said to hell with it 3 weeks ago and pulled the plants and tilled the soil

Reactions: JMM

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
When an annoying steelernation fan, who is WAY out of his league, tries relying on an pic and a caption to be funny because he doesn't possess the intellect necessary to form a well-thought post on his own, but fails anyway.

I suggest that you take a seat, ****. I'll be sure to pull the drawstring on your back if I want to hear anything that your b---- *** has to say.
you still wear water wings in the pool don't you? your smack is weak and embarrassing

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
I struggled with blight and cracking all summer long. Said to hell with it 3 weeks ago and pulled the plants and tilled the soil
random ? do you live on the east coast?

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

See junior, I have to give a **** about your opinion or anything else your retard *** has to say in order to do anything more than laugh at how pathetic you are. At first I assumed you were dropped on your head as a baby, now I think your parents did it on purpose.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Midwest, but we had crazy weather all spring and summer.
this was a strange year on the east coast. We had the 17 year Cicadas and as they were dying off they spread like a **** ton of larvae. when they are on tomato plants they make the plants look like they have early blight. I just trimmed off all the leaves an they came back strong.
not in the midwest though

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
this was a strange year on the east coast. We had the 17 year Cicadas and as they were dying off they spread like a **** ton of larvae. when they are on tomato plants they make the plants look like they have early blight. I just trimmed off all the leaves an they came back strong.
not in the midwest though
We would go from 10 days of straight rain showers, to 30 days of 90 degrees with no rain, then drop 20 degrees and rain for another week. Was really weird and it was brutal on the maters and peppers this year. Had issues with sun scald as well because tomatoes were staying green on the vines for 3-4 weeks

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
It must not have been weak or embarrassing enough to prevent the admin from overturning your biased decision and bringing me back.

Hey, Stool. Ban this. *middle finger*

LOL
you are just so ******* hilarious

or not

your posts are ****, the responses from others is the only reason you are back

don't make me take your water wings and kick you into the deep end of the pool....

the guys out there would destroy what little self esteem you have left

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Gosh this is going to be a real party if we can string up another 4-5 losses in a row.

I'll have to make some popcorn. **** will probably be more exciting than the last 5 Steeler seasons put together.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
you are just so ******* hilarious

or not

your posts are ****, the responses from others is the only reason you are back

don't make me take your water wings and kick you into the deep end of the pool....

the guys out there would destroy what little self esteem you have left
Chuck/Mr V and Dave would have a blast...

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
We would go from 10 days of straight rain showers, to 30 days of 90 degrees with no rain, then drop 20 degrees and rain for another week. Was really weird and it was brutal on the maters and peppers this year. Had issues with sun scald as well because tomatoes were staying green on the vines for 3-4 weeks

Gardening, huh? Old and fat, or just the result of your inability to get laid?

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
It must not have been weak or embarrassing enough to prevent the admin from overturning your biased decision and bringing me back.

Hey, Stool. Ban this. *middle finger*

LOL

why not take this second chance and focus on football talk. that would make sense right?

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
Gosh this is going to be a real party if we can string up another 4-5 losses in a row.

I'll have to make some popcorn. **** will probably be more exciting than the last 5 Steeler seasons put together.
A lot of us old timers lived through the post Bradshaw years so losing is not a totally foreign concept.... We also endured the Kordell Apologists years.... Yoi...