• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I was banned from the thesteelersfans.com

FatsHolmes

Reaction score
Please. Tomlin is incompetent and Ben's arm is shot. To claim anything but is to live in denial! Tomlin had the luxury of riding Cowher's team to a SB and having a HOF QB in his prime. Without either, this dude would be on par with Hue Jackson's resume! Real talk.
And yet one of the complaints about Ben's game yesterday was that he was throwing the ball too hard. He was even asked about it at the presser afterward, and explained that he did so intentionally because his receivers were injured and didn't want them having to contest tough catches, so he wanted to get the ball there as quickly as possible. That doesn't sound like a shot arm to me.

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Dude, wake up. Ben's issue is BOTH arm strength AND accuracy! That's a fact and there is PLENTY of evidence to corroborate this. If you're not able to see this, I'm really not sure what to tell you.

ALSO, wasn't it you who said this several posts prior??: as I said stick to football related "insults" not personal comments on players, coaches or others

Now here you are going against your own advice and making "personal comments regarding others". Pretty rich, dude. Maybe look in a mirror before dishing advice to others that you, yourself, aren't following. lol
Enjoy your short time here

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Dude, wake up. Ben's issue is BOTH arm strength AND accuracy! That's a fact and there is PLENTY of evidence to corroborate this. If you're not able to see this, I'm really not sure what to tell you.

ALSO, wasn't it you who said this several posts prior??: as I said stick to football related "insults" not personal comments on players, coaches or others

Now here you are going against your own advice and making "personal comments regarding others". Pretty rich, dude. Maybe look in a mirror before dishing advice to others that you, yourself, aren't following. lol
dude take this quarter and go buy sense of humor, I pointed out your annoying tendencies to go with the next comment about you fitting in with others here

You have your opinion about Ben's arm strength and I have mine Not my fault yours is as inaccurate as Ben's passes.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
if he had a noodle arm he would have underthrown those deep balls rather than them being a bit too far

just because you say something repeatedly doesn't make it fact or "real talk"

it is your opinion

just like the rest of the guys and gals here

What about the non-gender specific?

EDIT: Football fan

Salute the nation

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score

I'm guessing that you're a youngster so I'll go easy. Big Ben OVERTHREW JuJu Twice on deep bombs. Not to mention the zip he has on the out routes that he throws. He doesn't have a noodle arm as you exclaim, and if you think I'm wrong, show me an example. He has accuracy issues and the play calls are predictable.

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
And yet one of the complaints about Ben's game yesterday was that he was throwing the ball too hard. He was even asked about it at the presser afterward, and explained that he did so intentionally because his receivers were injured and didn't want them having to contest tough catches, so he wanted to get the ball there as quickly as possible. That doesn't sound like a shot arm to me.

Uh? What exactly do you expect Ben to say during his presser? "Yeah, my arm is shot and I should have retired years ago, but I'd rather subject this great city to abuse on a weekly basis so I can pad my stats, take my easy and over-inflated salary, and still seek the adoration and glory that goes along with it"? It is funny that you tried using Roethlisberger's excuse to validate your misguided opinion. Keep trying. lol

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Uh? What exactly do you expect Ben to say during his presser? "Yeah, my arm is shot and I should have retired years ago, but I'd rather subject this great city to abuse on a weekly basis so I can pad my stats, take my easy and over-inflated salary, and still seek the adoration and glory that goes along with it"? It is funny that you tried using Roethlisberger's excuse to validate your misguided opinion. Keep trying. lol
I'm starting to see why you were shown the door

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
What were the posters on the other site doing to make it personal? Ridiculing your manhood? We take pride in never going there, unless it's really, really small.
like supe's

too bad this child wasn't around before this site went all kinder and gentler.

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
Enjoy your short time here
Oh look. It's someone that can't handle an opinion that differs from that of their own.
I'm guessing that you're a youngster so I'll go easy. Big Ben OVERTHREW JuJu Twice on deep bombs. Not to mention the zip he has on the out routes that he throws. He doesn't have a noodle arm as you exclaim, and if you think I'm wrong, show me an example. He has accuracy issues and the play calls are predictable.

With regard to your first sentence, actually, you guessed wrong. Now that you are 0-1, is there any reason why the rest of us should consider anything else that you might have to say from this point forward?

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Oh look. It's someone that can't handle an opinion that differs from that of their own.

With regard to your first sentence, actually, you guessed wrong. Now that you are 0-1, is there any reason why the rest of us should consider anything else that you might have to say from this point forward?
Unlike you, most here are quite comfortable discussing differing opinions with others

you join up and want to use the phrase "the rest of us" as if WE (the rest of US) give a flying **** what you think of the posters here? badtwat has been around for a few decades....and yeah, he is usually wrong, but we accept that. You on the other hand, I am not so sure about

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score

"Rest of us"? who the **** you talking about? It's just you, a lone little orphan without a home. Why don't you entertain US with your rendition of "Tomorrow is a Day away" there Annie.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Given the fact that I publicly called out your hypocrisy within your first 3 posts, your position doesn't surprise me.
which part of my first three posts was hypocritical? calling coolie a ********? well I am, saying there were plenty of ******** here? well there are and I am their king

You might consider going out and coming in again. and bring a sense of humor and a more open mind

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
okay guys, I gotta run take my son to an appointment

please play nice with the fng and don't get him crying all curled up in the fetal position in the corner

fng, lighten up and act like you got a set

Most here have been posting for many many years, we **** with each other, we disagree with each other, but we mostly get along well

don't **** it up

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
So this blonde girl applied for the street stripe painting job.

During her interview it was made clear that she had tto do 2 mile minimum per day otherwise she'd be fired

day one she starts and whoAly **** she made 4 miles

day two she got just under 3 miles

day three she was just under two miles and her supervisor addressed her with well because you did so well your first few days we'll let this go.

day 4 she was way under a mile and the super viser said you did so well the first / second / near third day but I'm afraid I'm going to have to fire you.....

anything to say for your self......

blonde replies....... I can't help it but the bucket of paint is getting further and further away.................

There is a football analogy in there somewhere.

Salute the nation