• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I was banned from the thesteelersfans.com

LeXX75

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah but only when your mother isn't around to do it for me.
Simple suggestion...come in here and learn how the place works..learn who you can call a dipshit...learn who you can't..walking in to a new place and trying to just throw your weight around really does not seem the best course of action

FatsHolmes

Reaction score
Uh? What exactly do you expect Ben to say during his presser? "Yeah, my arm is shot and I should have retired years ago, but I'd rather subject this great city to abuse on a weekly basis so I can pad my stats, take my easy and over-inflated salary, and still seek the adoration and glory that goes along with it"? It is funny that you tried using Roethlisberger's excuse to validate your misguided opinion. Keep trying. lol
Um, reading is important. It was one of the reporters that pointed out to him that his passes were coming in too hot. Ben did not bring that up. Ben just explained it.

The problem is, you're trying to take someone that is throwing the ball too hard and complain he has a noodle arm.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not? Where's the condemnation for the guy asking if I play pocket pull?
Pocket pool is insulting? I think every man has choked the chicken at one time or another.

Black & Gold Bleeder

Forefather
Reaction score
Elmo-Flames-Meme.jpg

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Bens issues are timing and mechanics… go watch the last year of Pizza Manning and he couldn’t throw the ball more than 20 yards. Elway was similar… their arm strength diminished…. Ben is leading guys too much… he wont step up in the pocket… I don’t believe the myth that he physically cannot… we still see him scrambling around… he isn’t a statue but he is trying to arm throw deep balls… and he needs to fix his mechanics or timing there… cause he continues to throw high and long on them…

Its also possible its a vision issue… maybe he just needs wild thing like goggles lol

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
I can't help but think someone from this board was bored and registered another name for entertainment. Nobody is this f'n stupid.
Probably that **** waffle Coolie...would explain why he's going easy on him.

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been banned 3 times here, twice by the ********, and now I run the multi media casts and write for the page. Nowhere to go but up!!

Couple points - You didn't really have to come over here with that chip on your shoulder from the other site. This is a clean slate. You weren't able to take it out on those that banned you there, so you start off by venting here. I get it, but we aren't the guys that banned you....yet... ;)

Ben also took a pay cut this year. Should be noted when you're ripping Rooney, who is the owner and does not negotiate the contracts, that is Omar Khan.

I personally believe Ben is inaccurate because he's still dealing with his left peck injury. Sure it's on his non throwing side, but at the rate he's getting hit, he's not healing, and it's throwing off his body mechanics. Personally, the coaching staff needs to recognize this and replace him so he can take some games off and come back as the Ben we love for his last ride!

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
I've been banned 3 times here, twice by the ********, and now I run the multi media casts and write for the page. Nowhere to go but up!!

Couple points - You didn't really have to come over here with that chip on your shoulder from the other site. This is a clean slate. You weren't able to take it out on those that banned you there, so you start off by venting here. I get it, but we aren't the guys that banned you....yet... ;)

Ben also took a pay cut this year. Should be noted when you're ripping Rooney, who is the owner and does not negotiate the contracts, that is Omar Khan.

I personally believe Ben is inaccurate because he's still dealing with his left peck injury. Sure it's on his non throwing side, but at the rate he's getting hit, he's not healing, and it's throwing off his body mechanics. Personally, the coaching staff needs to recognize this and replace him so he can take some games off and come back as the Ben we love for his last ride!
Hey Cope. Good to hear about your successes here even after a couple of @ssho!es banned you more than once. With that said, I don't have a chip on my shoulder. I think the mod staff at the other site are biased, if not inept, but it was never my intent to take that out on any specific member here. If you go back and read this thread, you'll see where certain members tried having a go at me from the start - likely because they believe their lack of life and high post count somehow equate to them being knowledgeable and worthy of worship.

Regarding Noodle Roethlisberger, if Senile Rooney had a set, he would have cut Ben this past offseason. If Roethshitberger couldn't figure out on his own that he was well past his prime and a detriment to this organization, Rooney, for the sake of the franchise, should have helped to make that decision for him. That obviously didn't happen, and the fact that the senile old man had the audacity to tell us that Ben has "earned" the right to be $h#t for as long as he chooses is just pathetic. This organization deserves better and we, as fans, deserve better! What we are witnessing now IS Ben's last ride, and there is no fixing that he should have retired years ago!

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Hey Cope. Good to hear about your successes here even after a couple of @ssho!es banned you more than once. With that said, I don't have a chip on my shoulder. I think the mod staff at the other site are biased, if not inept, but it was never my intent to take that out on any specific member here. If you go back and read this thread, you'll see where certain members tried having a go at me from the start - likely because they believe their lack of life and high post count somehow equate to them being knowledgeable and worthy of worship.

Regarding Noodle Roethlisberger, if Senile Rooney had a set, he would have cut Ben this past offseason. If Roethshitberger couldn't figure out on his own that he was well past his prime and a detriment to this organization, Rooney, for the sake of the franchise, should have helped to make that decision for him. That obviously didn't happen, and the fact that the senile old man had the audacity to tell us that Ben has "earned" the right to be $h#t for as long as he chooses is just pathetic. This organization deserves better and we, as fans, deserve better! What we are witnessing now IS Ben's last ride, and there is no fixing that he should have retired years ago!
you don't know **** about the mods here or who banned cope, so coming in here throwing insults is not winning you any points

you saying someone needs a set is a ******* joke.

if you read the board you will see we are being ourselves in here

don't like it....well we didn't ask you to join

attempt to fit it or leave

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score

You are all about insults huh. I think an owner of one of the best franchises in history of the sport deserves not to be slammed in every other post. A HOF QB deserves to be respected a little more than what you are throwing out as well. You are coming off as a troll so if that is your intention don't be shocked when diehard Steeler fanatics call you out. If you can't talk football without flaming perhaps this isn't the board for you either.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Um, reading is important. It was one of the reporters that pointed out to him that his passes were coming in too hot. Ben did not bring that up. Ben just explained it.

The problem is, you're trying to take someone that is throwing the ball too hard and complain he has a noodle arm.

****, there yaz go making sense,...................................... how the **** are we suppose to understand that kindA nonsense

Salute the nation

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I can't help but think someone from this board was bored and registered another name for entertainment. Nobody is this f'n stupid.

Well we've had a few in the past,............................. Pops comes to mind

Salute the nation

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Probably that **** waffle Coolie...would explain why he's going easy on him.

Don't be so sure,.....Coolie pounds himself harder than anybody else will..............................................

But he does know his **** about football at UH

Salute the nation

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
and no badtwat I will NOT send you videos of that....sick *******
I am just in awe how Cope was banned three times. Is that some sort of Steelernation record outside of the trolls?

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
I am just in awe how Cope was banned three times. Is that some sort of Steelernation record outside of the trolls?
He likes to cry about being banned, but I really don't remember doing it. many Many people have been handed temporary bans for various infractions. I am sure thought that if I banned cope it was for a very good reason.

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
Dude, wake up. Ben's issue is BOTH arm strength AND accuracy! That's a fact and there is PLENTY of evidence to corroborate this. If you're not able to see this, I'm really not sure what to tell you.

ALSO, wasn't it you who said this several posts prior??: as I said stick to football related "insults" not personal comments on players, coaches or others

Now here you are going against your own advice and making "personal comments regarding others". Pretty rich, dude. Maybe look in a mirror before dishing advice to others that you, yourself, aren't following. lol
Ben's arm strength is fine. He was overthrowing guys and doing it with zip. Placement and touch seem to the issue. That's a fact. If you're not able to see.... you know the rest.