• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I was banned from the thesteelersfans.com

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
you don't know **** about the mods here or who banned cope, so coming in here throwing insults is not winning you any points

you saying someone needs a set is a ******* joke.

if you read the board you will see we are being ourselves in here

don't like it....well we didn't ask you to join

attempt to fit it or leave
Throwing insults? Might want to work on your reading comprehension and follow your own advice, dude. Cope referred to the person that banned him as a "f**ktard". I simply followed up by referring to, and downgrading the insult of, that same person to an "a$$hole". For whatever reason, my doing so appears to have triggered you to put on your billy-badass suit and come at me again? Keep in mind, not every post that I make warrants your response.

Also, I find it comical that my saying that someone "needs a set" is is considered an f'n joke by the same person who lectured me this morning about us all being entitled to our opinions. I guess this "entitlement" only applies when one agrees with the person who thinks that he can bully others around?

Like it or not, Rooney allowing Ben to return under the guise that he "earned the right" [to **** up the place for the 2021 season] is just weak. The fact that he extended our Cheerleader Coach despite LOADS of blown opportunities and bad decisions throughout the past decade is also a joke! Had this been just about any other team in the NFL, this Coach/QB combo would have been gone city - and understandably so! The fact that he has allowed it to continue is a disgrace to both this organization AND its fans! And shame on noodle Ben for choosing to subject the fanbase to this embarrassment for another year when he could have just shown an ounce of pride and went our the door with Pouncey! Yeah, he gave us good years. He has also given us a bunch of $hit ones too ever since. How many more bad years before we are entitled to call him out for what he is now and express our desire for him to be gone?

With regard to your last outburst where you say "we are being ourselves", I don't even know what that comment is even supposed to be in reference to. All I can say is everyone should be themselves. Not sure who ever said otherwise.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Right.. just like claiming the contrary is your opinion. I'm pretty sure that noodle Ben HAS underthrown plenty of balls. You're just referencing the 2 throws that have been an anomaly to that norm. If you want to continue our discussion as to whether noodle Ben has "still go it" let's do so after our 3-14 season. lol
As was said above. Ben still has the arm strength to make all the throws....seems it is his accuracy that is in question. A shame Ben came back to play behind an OL like this group. I wish he simply hung up his cleats after last season.

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
As was said above. Ben still has the arm strength to make all the throws....seems it is his accuracy that is in question. A shame Ben came back to play behind an OL like this group. I wish he simply hung up his cleats after last season.
The O line is absolutely horrendous, but so is Ben. He makes bad reads and consistently both over throws and under throws his receivers. I believe the O line could be improved and this would still be a glaring issue.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Throwing insults? Might want to work on your reading comprehension and follow your own advice, dude. Cope referred to the person that banned him as a "f**ktard". I simply followed up by referring to, and downgrading the insult of, that same person to an "a$$hole". For whatever reason, my doing so appears to have triggered you to put on your billy-badass suit and come at me again? Keep in mind, not every post that I make warrants your response.

Also, I find it comical that my saying that someone "needs a set" is is considered an f'n joke by the same person who lectured me this morning about us all being entitled to our opinions. I guess this "entitlement" only applies when one agrees with the person who thinks that he can bully others around?

Like it or not, Rooney allowing Ben to return under the guise that he "earned the right" [to **** up the place for the 2021 season] is just weak. The fact that he extended our Cheerleader Coach despite LOADS of blown opportunities and bad decisions throughout the past decade is also a joke! Had this been just about any other team in the NFL, this Coach/QB combo would have been gone city - and understandably so! The fact that he has allowed it to continue is a disgrace to both this organization AND its fans! And shame on noodle Ben for choosing to subject the fanbase to this embarrassment for another year when he could have just shown an ounce of pride and went our the door with Pouncey! Yeah, he gave us good years. He has also given us a bunch of $hit ones too since those last good years. How many more before we are entitled to call him out for what he now is and want him gone?

With regard to your last outburst where you say "we are being ourselves", I don't even know what that comment is even supposed to be in reference to. All I can say it everyone should be themselves. Not sure who ever said otherwise.
you are allowed to curse here so ******* and ******** are fine, we will not be offended

Cope referred to the person as a ********, but guess what he has earned the right to say what he wishes He was making a shot at me, since I routinely refer to myself as a ******** since I just don't give a **** what others think. If you read the board you would see ******** is used a lot and in many cases it is a back handed compliment or meant entirely in jest. on this site ******* is clearly more offensive than ********. Personally I am a fucktarded ******* and proud of it.

If you were not a fng you would realize NOTHING triggers me, I post here for fun and nothing here upsets me.

Keep in mind I am a moderator and I will respond to any and every post I feel the need to.

You are entitled to your opinion about someone needing a set, but I am entitled to my opinion to believe that you doing so is a ******* joke

And if you think this is bullyiing you really do need a set. As Badcat pointed out, we are being easy on you.

your thoughts on the Rooneys, Ben and Tomlin don't deserve a response

as to your last comment. My point is READ THE BOARD AND GET USED TO THE PERSONALITIES. stop being a twatwaffle.

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score

It's funny how, barring a couple long passes yesterday, some have chosen to forget Ben's last season plus of dinks and dunks AND not pushing the ball down field with any type of accuracy or success. He should have hung them up after JAX showed his *** up in the divisional game a few years back. He's been a shell of his former self ever since.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
He likes to cry about being banned, but I really don't remember doing it. many many people have been handed temporary bans for various infractions. I am sure thought that if I banned cope it was for a very good reason.
Of course. I mean we can't even get a Loudermilk interview. Just suspect.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
It's funny how, barring a couple long passes yesterday, some have chosen to forget Ben's last season plus of dinks and dunks AND not pushing the ball down field with any type of accuracy or success. He should have hung them up after JAX showed his *** up in the divisional game a few years back. He's been a shell of his former self ever since.
Perhaps that dink and dunk had something to do with surgery he had. I am sure that wasn't an easy fix. I don't fault the guy for having the passion to play. If the coaches felt he was done they didn't have to resign him.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
What were Ben's stats in the divisional game against the Jags? Seems I think our D let the Jags do what ever they wanted. No?

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
He likes to cry about being banned, but I really don't remember doing it. many Many people have been handed temporary bans for various infractions. I am sure thought that if I banned cope it was for a very good reason.
You weren't a pushover back then. The days when you weren't so kinder, gentler. I miss that Coolie. HE was funny. ;)

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
@Burgettstown Bob slow down your roll. Come and talk football. You came in hot to a place that's been around since 1999. You wouldn't walk into some locals bar screaming and yelling about a different place. You'd come in, sit down, order a beer and take it all in for a minute.

Now relax. You think Ben sucks. We get it. You think Tomlin sucks. We get it. Others will have a different opinion.

Consider other point of views and agree to disagree.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
@Burgettstown Bob slow down your roll. Come and talk football. You came in hot to a place that's been around since 1999. You wouldn't walk into some locals bar screaming and yelling about a different place. You'd come in, sit down, order a beer and take it all in for a minute.

Now relax. You think Ben sucks. We get it. You think Tomlin sucks. We get it. Others will have a different opinion.

Consider other point of views and agree to disagree.
That is what I've been trying to tell him

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
He likes to cry about being banned, but I really don't remember doing it. many Many people have been handed temporary bans for various infractions. I am sure thought that if I banned cope it was for a very good reason.
All stupid reasons.

One was a temporary ban for showing a nipple in my avatar. I'd assume it was Coolie since he is gay...

2 was blaming Ark and Dave's raging hard-on about people typing it. That was supposed to be a lifetime ban. Very stupid reason.

3rd was Coolie and I were drunk and he did it to be funny. But we all know he's not funny... I think it was a minute long ban, but I went to bed when I saw I was locked out. I had to sleep it off...

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
All stupid reasons.

One was a temporary ban for showing a nipple in my avatar. I'd assume it was Coolie since he is gay...

2 was blaming Ark and Dave's raging hard-on about people typing it. That was supposed to be a lifetime ban. Very stupid reason.

3rd was Coolie and I were drunk and he did it to be funny. But we all know he's not funny... I think it was a minute long ban, but I went to bed when I saw I was locked out. I had to sleep it off...
never banned anyone for showing nipples in a pic. wait where they female nipples? that's a banning (probably not me though)

the second one might have been me but was more likely DD himself

the 3rd one was funny.....it was funny when I was drunk and it is still funny, want to try for #4?

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
You are all about insults huh. I think an owner of one of the best franchises in history of the sport deserves not to be slammed in every other post. A HOF QB deserves to be respected a little more than what you are throwing out as well. You are coming off as a troll so if that is your intention don't be shocked when diehard Steeler fanatics call you out. If you can't talk football without flaming perhaps this isn't the board for you either.

I think it's guys like you that most non-Steelers fans find annoying. "Let's talk about how great the 1970s were, or let's reflect on a decade plus back when Roethlisberger wasn't total ****." There are those of us that have moved on from the 70 and 00s and want a relevant, non-laughable modern team. I would have respected noodle Ben a lot more had he walked away and not subjected his fans to this ongoing embarrassment just so he could stroke his own ego. It's not like Ben just started sucking yesterday. The dude hasn't been clutch for several years now. Colbert, the member of management who appears to have the most sense, didn't seem overly interested in Ben coming back for this ego trip tour.