• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I was banned from the thesteelersfans.com

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I just want to say that I think it's great that SN is reaching out and giving Bob the warm welcome he deserves.

Kumbaya

Lets all join hands and..............except Collie (you can sing but not join hands as I'm afraid what you might do once you got a hold of some of us)................ sing

I think this atmosphere may be a little intimidating to some but to others it seems like HOME.

Again I say this is the best STEELERS site in the world

STEELERNATION.COM

Salute the nation

Steeler

Contributor
Reaction score
My "troll" flag went up after bobs first post.
He can't really be that dumb.
And as others have said, Coolie is like a half melted Reese cup these days. Soft and sweet compared to 10 years ago 😂

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Crappymormonbeersteel?

Can't remember who but Pops (maybe) had pet names for a select few of us, MINE was

drink iron ******

Steelworthless

Gashsteel (i think)

I think Coolie was in there also but I can't remember his ?

None the less we embraced our ultra egos and danced all over the perpetrator .

Salute the nation

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
My "troll" flag went up after bobs first post.
He can't really be that dumb.
And as others have said, Coolie is like a half melted Reese cup these days. Soft and sweet compared to 10 years ago 😂
10 years ago, Bob would be sobbing in a corner, eh, maybe he is anyway.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
And I'm betting the vision of a mother's hand on a man's crotch must have struck a nerve with you, bertha.
okay this is strike two

one thing we don't do is make sad jokes about people's family. Your shot at slash I think after his pocket pool joke was the first strike

Leave family out of it, posters families, player/coaches any families are off limits

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
okay this is strike two

one thing we don't do is make sad jokes about people's family. Your shot at slash I think after his pocket pool joke was the first strike

Leave family out of it, posters families, player/coaches any families are off limits
Ohhh. I see. This is strike 2 when I wasn’t even aware that strike 1 existed! Admittedly, I find it laughable that people can be provoking these comments, (calling me pocket pull, referring to me as “boob”) yet, because they are a personal buddy of yours, we can chalk up my “strikes” to your obviously biased modding of “talk about families not being allowed”. Whatever dude. Surely there is a don’t be insulting to another member rule that is ever so conveniently slipping your mind at the moment. Seriously. Be less obvious, dude.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Ohhh. I see. This is strike 2 when I wasn’t even aware that strike 1 existed! Admittedly, I find it laughable that people can be provoking these comments, (calling me pocket pull, referring to me as “boob”) yet, because they are a personal buddy of yours, we can chalk up my “strikes” to your obviously biased modding of “talk about families not being allowed”. Whatever dude. Surely there is a don’t be insulting to another member rule that is ever so conveniently slipping your mind at the moment. Seriously. Be less obvious, dude.
saying you are playing pocket pool has nothing to do with your family

calling you boob has nothing to do with your family

It should not be hard to make comments here without bringing families into it. Pretty simple rule

One strike is usually all that happens.

I banned Cope....a poster I like (at least more than the rest of these fucktards) I have had posters insult me personally and extremely rudely and they still post here I am not heavy handed nor biased.

You can either pull the stick out of your *** and adjust to my simple rule or chose not to. I don't really give a **** either way

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
We're not buddies, Boobie (past troll that you remind me of) - WE ARE FAMILY HERE.

Now, take your knuckle-draggin' as back out the front door or just settle in a learn how we operate...

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
my first thought was the deaf mute guy in Life with Eddie Murphy and Martin Lawrence

but that guy banged the Warden's daughter and could hit a baseball a mile

doubt either is true of this Can't get right
You hit the nail on the head - that WAS "Can't Get Right" LMAO!!!

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey everyone. As the thread topic suggests, I was recently banned from thesteelersfans.com. A long story short, there were two "supporters" attacking me because they felt I was being too critical of stupid Tomlin and Ben's washed up @ss. Instead of arguing my actual points, they decided to make it personal and started attacking me, personally. At least one of the two idiots masquerading as a supporter started calling for my ban because he wasn't capable of refuting any of my points. Given that he was the one making it personal, I thought he would be shown the door long before I, but that wasn't the case! After being banned, I sent the biased moderator, Blast Furnace, a private message asking if my ban could be discussed further. I pointed out that it was 1 or 2 others making it personal, and that I found it odd that both had "supporter" status, yet there appeared to be no repercussions for them. Not surprisingly, since there was no good answer to this reality, my message went ignored. I attempted re-registering an account yesterday, but they have not approved for my posts to be made public. Does anyone else have experience with this biased fan forum?

Yesterday's game was PAINFUL! I'm of the belief that Roethlisberger should have retired after the playoff loss to JAX several years back and Tomlin's incompetent @ss should have been fired long ago! Senile Rooney is a spineless moron for giving these 2 extensions within the past of years. I'm hoping he has a younger family member in the pipeline who is actually competent to run an organization! What we currently have is a disgrace that needs to be dismantled immediately!
Helluva first post.

Just watch your ******* language. Kids come around these ******* forums.

For ***** sake, and leaking ***** *****.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
you are an annoying little, uh, poster

you'll fit in well with many here

if you weren't so hung up on the noodle arm bullshit you would see his issue is accuracy (as I stated earlier) not arm strength

but keep on keeping on if it makes you happy
I’ll adopt his ******* ***. As long as I can claim him on my damn *** ******* taxes