• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I was banned from the thesteelersfans.com

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
I'm with you, dude. And thanks. Overall, this seems like a decent place to hang and chew the fat. I mostly say what I do out of jest (but the Steelers really do blow this year and I do think our Coach and QB need to go, like yesterday!). Don't get me wrong .. based on my first day experience, there's definitely a few whiny-*** Karens here, not to mention the forum sheriff who seems to enjoy flashing his badge and issuing his warnings when they violate his made up rules (that he seems to make up as he goes along), but whatever .. all that BS aside, I still give this place a B- overall.
It is hard to find good help these days.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
I'm with you, dude. And thanks. Overall, this seems like a decent place to hang and chew the fat. I mostly say what I do out of jest (but the Steelers really do blow this year and I do think our Coach and QB need to go, like yesterday!). Don't get me wrong .. based on my first day experience, there's definitely a few whiny-*** Karens here, not to mention the forum sheriff who seems to enjoy flashing his badge and issuing his warnings when they violate his made up rules (that he seems to make up as he goes along), but whatever .. all that BS aside, I still give this place a B- overall.
aww the little girl doesn't like me....boo ******* who

none of the guys you have interacted with are karens

you are just a douche

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Damnit Coolie, that is probably the nicest thing anyone said to you all day.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
This post just reminds me of SN of yester year. I'm glad he didn't pack his **** and leave like a *****.
a very very toned down version of yester year.

I never once called anyone in here a bleeding **** or told any of them to die in a fire or go play in traffic, suck a glock or any of the classic comments

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score

I never once called anyone in here a bleeding **** or told any of them to die in a fire or go play in traffic, suck a glock or any of the classic comments
grease fire

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Reaction score

Who told the handicapped guy to roll his *** out into traffic? That was classic and he deserved it.

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
aww the little girl doesn't like me....boo ******* who

none of the guys you have interacted with are karens

you are just a douche

Oh geeze. I wouldn't say that I don't like you, Sheriff Barney. I don't even know you. We've wasted a whole day exchanging insults on a fan forum of a team that is 1-3 and on the road to 3-14, at best! Just how real should my hate for you be? Not gonna lie, I do find your "I'm an authority" around here shtick to be pretty laughable, though. "No guys, seriously. I'm a mod and I can cherry pick and apply the rules wherever, whenever, and to whomever I please. Don't question my authority. Derrrr"
It doesn't mean I don't like you. It's just that I don't think you do a very good job at even attempting to hide your biases. Stoolie: "So again, insulting others is ok (as long as it is my friends doing the insulting). But you can't insult coaches, our QBs, people's moms, and suggesting that another member is a thief is a gray area that can and probably will get you banned (especially if I'm good friends with the person you called a thief, but again, that's at my discretion, and dependent upon how good of friends we are). Btw, have I mentioned that I'm a moderator here .. and that I'm very reasonable and tolerant. "

Last edited:

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh geeze. I wouldn't say that I don't like you, Sheriff Barney. I don't even know you. We've wasted a whole day exchanging insults on a fan forum of a team that 1-3 and on the road to 3-14, at best! Just how real should my hate for you be? Not gonna lie, I do find your "I'm an authority" shtick around here pretty laughable, though. "No guys, seriously. I'm a mod and I can cherry pick and apply the rules wherever, whenever, and to whomever I please. Don't question my authority. Derrrr"
It doesn't mean I don't like you. It's just that I don't think you do a very good job at even attempting to hide your biases. Stoolie: "So again, insulting others is ok (as long as it is my friends doing the insulting). But you can't insult coaches, our QBs, people's moms, and suggesting that another member is a thief is a gray area that can and probably will get you banned (especially if I'm good friends with the person you called a thief, but again, that's at my discretion, and dependent upon how good of friends we are). Btw, have I mentioned that I'm a moderator here .. and that I'm very reasonable and tolerant. "
Pretty much every dog that has ever lived is smarter than you. At least they know not to bite the hand that feeds them. I am guessing you are just trying to get banned, so you can brag about it on your next board. Almost as pathetic as people that brag about being in FB jail.

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Yep....Poor guy....He was heading to work one day and POW!!!

That story, and Balls caustic soda stories are always good for a laugh

• Haha
Reactions: JMM

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Oh geeze. I wouldn't say that I don't like you, Sheriff Barney. I don't even know you. We've wasted a whole day exchanging insults on a fan forum of a team that 1-3 and on the road to 3-14, at best! Just how real should my hate for you be? Not gonna lie, I do find your "I'm an authority" shtick around here pretty laughable, though. "No guys, seriously. I'm a mod and I can cherry pick and apply the rules wherever, whenever, and to whomever I please. Don't question my authority. Derrrr"
you need to take some reading comprehension courses

you are really reaching trying to make you out as some kind of abused poster

I only mentioned I was a moderator to explain why I read all your posts. I then pointed out one of the things we will ban people for. I don't see why telling you to keep your comments away from family of posters or others is such an issue with you. Anyone with a decent sense of humor that is not a child, can easily post amusing comments without resorting to those type of things

Your opinion of me as a moderator means less than nothing to me, but if you are going to keep calling me barney at least use Deputy, Andy was the Sheriff and around here that would be SF81

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
Pretty much every dog that has ever lived is smarter than you. At least they know not to bite the hand that feeds them. I am guessing you are just trying to get banned, so you can brag about it on your next board. Almost as pathetic as people that brag about being in FB jail.
Actually, I'm not trying to get banned at all. Is it common-place for you to come to the forum and spread fallacy, libel, and slanderous accusations?

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Reaction score
Oh geeze. I wouldn't say that I don't like you, Sheriff Barney. I don't even know you. We've wasted a whole day exchanging insults on a fan forum of a team that is 1-3 and on the road to 3-14, at best! Just how real should my hate for you be? Not gonna lie, I do find your "I'm an authority" around here shtick to be pretty laughable, though. "No guys, seriously. I'm a mod and I can cherry pick and apply the rules wherever, whenever, and to whomever I please. Don't question my authority. Derrrr"
You tell him. We have all wanted Coolie gone for 30 some years now.....I think you have him on the ropes....