• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I'm baaaaaack

M

Mike King

What's up Steeler Nation?

With the first real day of camp today I thought it was an appropriate time to find this place on Google and see what kind of inside, live from camp, info the 'nation would offer that I can't find on the usual newspaper websites. As usual I was not disappointed. The Twitter updates are awesome.

I am really, REALLY, optimistic about the upcoming season. Win the Super Bowl as the #1 seed type of excited. The Steelers were playing great football at the end of last year and between getting healthy, adding Munchak, a GREAT draft, and signing of Mitchell I think we're all the way back.

Have the Steelers ever been this FAST? Kudos for adjusting to the league. No huddle with Bell who can pound it and catch? Wow. Dri Archer as a Sproles type weapon? An offensive line that is a team strength? We haven't had that since the Kordell days. I see a lot of Blount coming in Mariano Rivera style to beat people up after we've built double digit leads behind our new awesome line with Mike Adams as an extra tight end. We'll beat them and beat them up for their next game too.

The biggest question in my mind is Wheaton. I think he's actually the key to our season. If he steps up his game and plays to his talent AB will not have to work against constant doubles, the running game will have room, and the rest will fall in to place.

Good luck us, let's have a great season, great to be back, and all that good stuff.

Supersteeler

Reaction score
Holy crap. Blast from the friggin past! How the hell are ya?

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

CorpusDsteelers

Reaction score
In other news Ryan Clark said he now playing with a team that has the best secondary he's ever Ben apart of although there is no long haired people from mars (Troy). Chris rainy got cut by colts.