• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Injury Report 9/17

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Defensive starters Joe Haden and Devin Bush are both listed with groin injuries and were limited today. Both are listed as questionable for this Sunday’s game.

Inside linebacker, Robert Spillane (shin) who was limited on Wednesday is not listed on the injury report and should be expected to play against the Las Vegas Raiders.

Tight end Eric Ebron (hamstring) didn’t practice on Thursday after being a full participant on Wednesday. He must have tweaked his hamstring sometime during Wednesday’s practice. He was back fully today and isn’t listed on the Injury Report, but fellow tight end Zach Gentry was limited today and is questionable for the game with ankle injury.

It looks like defensive lineman Carlos Davis (knee) will not play on Sunday after being held out of practice on Thursday and Friday. He is officially listed as out for the game.

We will have to wait until game time to see if any of the questionable players are out for the home opener this Sunday, but hopefully key starters can play.

#SteelerNation

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
So hard to tell injuries when there is no probable. I would think both Bush and Haden will play. Would be a big blow to the D if they both can't go.I did notice that both were limited practice so that is still better than not practicing at all.

Last edited:

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm with you. Though I could see Gentry inactive and calling up Rader (the better run blocker) for this game when LV let up nearly 200yds on the ground last week.