• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Is Anyone Else Going To Be Pissed If We Get Stuck With Brandon Hunt or Omar As Our Next GM?

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Dude, give it up. Your "Hey everybody, look at me! I'm a free thinker who will defend and protect the actions of anyone who isn't caucasian" schtick has grown BEYOND stale.

If it hurts you or a friend of yours feelings that Flores did, in fact, have to resort to crying his way onto a team, maybe take up that grievance with Flores, not me for pointing out that reality. I'm merely pointing out his pathetic actions.

Blitz is claiming he's a proven winner. Proven winners don't have to cry their way into a job.
troll

I don't give a single **** about someone's race, only fucktarded cunts have to bring that **** into every conversation

so as I said.....watch yourself troll

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score
Didn't Tomlin WIN a Superbowl his 2nd season??? And take the Steelers to the Superbowl HIS 3rd season?? Pretty sharp.... What a maroon....
Tomlin inherited a team one season removed from winning the Super Bowl. Taylor inherited a team which hadn't won a single playoff game in almost 30 years. Just a bit of a difference there.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
2 SB's for any GM and they are going to the HOF as Colbert will. I will take any GM that can do that. You can call them boring or whatever all you want.

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
Dude, give it up. Your "Hey everybody, look at me! I'm a free thinker who will defend and protect the actions of anyone who isn't caucasian" schtick has grown BEYOND stale.

If it hurts you or a friend of yours feelings that Flores did, in fact, have to resort to crying his way onto a team, maybe take up that grievance with Flores, not me for pointing out that reality. I'm merely pointing out his pathetic actions.

Blitz is claiming he's a proven winner. Proven winners don't have to cry their way into a job.
The only thing "stale" on this forum is your 1960's KKK mindset. Keep race out your mouth.

Ice The Kicker

Reaction score
The only thing "stale" on this forum is your 1960's KKK mindset. Keep race out your mouth.
Oh please. Nothing that I said is indicative of having the type of mentality that you have alleged. You're part of the problem in this country. But hey, free to continue sipping the juice and fanning those flames, Karen.

If memory serves, you're a retired Army soldier, right? Based on my experiences, you guys are known more for shutting up and doing what you're told than you are for your critical thinking. I'm guessing that you probably spend a good portion of your time now telling some VFW bartender how you spent countless hours playing Rambo and about all the things that you saw.

If I were to look in your service jacket I bet it would show that you were a 20 year line cook. After 4 or 5 beers, *slurring* those rice and beans can be dangerous too. Derrr

Last edited:

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure why

How many user names can a person have here? Wouldn't a ban on one person cover all future accounts by that person?

I really hate the offseason. I suppose this is some sort of entertainment until training camp.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Oh please. Nothing that I said is indicative of having the type of mentality that you have alleged. You're part of the problem in this country. But hey, free to continue sipping the juice and fanning those flames, Karen.

If memory serves you're a retired Army soldier, right? Based on my experiences, you guys are known more for shutting up and doing what you're told than you are for your critical thinking. I'm guessing that you probably spend a good portion of your time now telling some VFW bartender how you spent countless hours playing Rambo and about all the things that you saw.

If I were to look in your service jacket I bet it would show that you were a 20 year line cook. After 4 or 5 beers, *slurring* those rice and beans can be dangerous too. Derrr
Wow. Now you insult the guys service? You're a serious ******* tool. No question about it. You feel compelled to keep coming back here just to be a dick. It's really juvenile.

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh hell no. Tomlin needs to be shown the door, not a promotion. And f*ck Brian "football is my passion so if someone doesn't give me a HC job I'm crying racism" Flores. I have zero respect for that guy. If the scenario you 'wish' for were to materialize, I honestly think I'd follow another team.
Smell that??? It smells very familiar.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score

If memory serves, you're a retired Army soldier, right? Based on my experiences, you guys are known more for shutting up and doing what you're told than you are for your critical thinking. I'm guessing that you probably spend a good portion of your time now telling some VFW bartender how you spent countless hours playing Rambo and about all the things that you saw.

eat a bag of dicks troll

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Wow. Now you insult the guys service? You're a serious ******* tool. No question about it. You feel compelled to keep coming back here just to be a dick. It's really juvenile.
I wonder what his next board name will be

Troglodyte

Reaction score
Whoever the GM will be, they will NOT be Tomlin’s boss and will not be putting Tomlin on notice. Rooney is, and always has been, Tomlin’s boss.

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Whaley would feel like a very underwhelming hire and I'd prefer a personnel guy, so that puts Khan low on my list as well. I think any of the other names bring potential to the table.
After reading Whaley's comments on Jack Ham yesterday, he can **** right off.

https://Invalid Link - Check SN Hom...Backup’+In+Today’s+Game+Due+To+Size - 8208267

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Butternut Ballz Bob is back...sigh.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Whoever the GM will be, they will NOT be Tomlin’s boss and will not be putting Tomlin on notice. Rooney is, and always has been, Tomlin’s boss.
For better or worse, that is how the Steelers do business. That is why Tomlin is somewhat involved with the hiring process.

Troglodyte

Reaction score
After reading Whaley's comments on Jack Ham yesterday, he can **** right off.

https://Invalid Link - Check SN Home Page/2022/05/gm-candidate-doug-whaley-says-jack-ham-would-be-a-special-teams-backup-in-todays-game-due-to-size/?utm_source=convertkit&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=GM+Candidate+Doug+Whaley+Says+Jack+Ham+‘Would+Be+A+Special+Teams+Backup’+In+Today’s+Game+Due+To+Size - 8208267
Jack Ham would be 240lbs and could run the 40 a quarter second faster due to advanced weight and agility training dating back to his high school days… in today’s NFL.

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score

He thought I was an Army Soldier? The Nerve!

fe9827939cd79a666de610ac3585a9e0a84edced.gifv

TheRealTazz864

Lowest IQ
Reaction score
Did Tomlin win a SB, or did Cowher's team win a SB in Cowher's absence?

And please refresh my memory, how many have we had since .. what is it? 2008?
I'll play your game.... Didn't the Bungles' 2nd year coach take HIS predecessor's team (wasn't it Marv Lewis??) to LOSE the SuperBowl?? There is no "we," moron... You've been cut, and are not a member of the Pittsburgh Steelers... maybe you forgot...

Steelmann

Reaction score
Ok time to drop the hammer. Derrr.
The board needs replies/traffic. This guy/gal is responsible for pages upon pages of replies. Many people Like to feed the troll during the off-season. As idiotic as some of his posts are a few bring a bit of a smile. Don’t know how anyone can take it seriously or personally.
My bet is it’s Spike visiting the board once in a while to piss people off/stir the pot.

TheRealTazz864

Lowest IQ
Reaction score
The board needs replies/traffic. This guy/gal is responsible for pages upon pages of replies. Many people Like to feed the troll during the off-season. As idiotic as some of his posts are a few bring a bit of a smile. Don’t know how anyone can take it seriously or personally.
My bet is it’s Spike visiting the board once in a while to piss people off/stir the pot.
So you're saying I can post as much troll-y sh-tuff as I want and break the rules as much as I want, as long as my posts are clever?? I don't think that's how rules work...

fedderone

A Legend In My Spare Time
Contributor
Reaction score
and you are one of the most boring and predictable trolls to visit this site
It’s Derpz Sheepz, right?
It REEKS of his unintelligent prose.