• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Is it time to sit Moore for a bit?

steelreeling

Reaction score
It takes over a year to convert a system completely from one to another and right now Green isn’t big and strong enough to handle bigger dlinemen in the run game …
You will see improvements as the year goes on

They aren’t switching up the blocking scheme midseason and literally wiping out the rest of the year… its just not that easy

These guys are mostly road graters.. they are getting better at drive blocking. Green is best when he is pulling..
This is all true.

Shane Falco

Pain is temporary, Glory lasts forever
Contributor
Reaction score
No. Chuks is the weakest link. Period.
This. Moore has his moments in pass protection where he still gets owned. Every game, he’s getting better. Now the run game, he’s a mauler. I look forward to seeing how this line progresses week to week. Chicagos D Line was one of the better ones they have faced in weeks. They did struggle but did ok. I like how Moore performed vs Miles Garrett.
Chuks is more like a traffic cone at times. I also wonder about Turner’s play…

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
No. Chuks is the weakest link. Period.

I see this as well. I know I'm rooting for MOORE to succeed but also want best players / team on the field. I don't see Moore being benched in favor of Okorafor any time soon.

Salute the nation

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
This. Moore has his moments in pass protection where he still gets owned. Every game, he’s getting better. Now the run game, he’s a mauler. I look forward to seeing how this line progresses week to week. Chicagos D Line was one of the better ones they have faced in weeks. They did struggle but did ok. I like how Moore performed vs Miles Garrett.
Chuks is more like a traffic cone at times. I also wonder about Turner’s play…
Garrett dominated Moore the entire game and Moore hasn't gotten better every game. He struggled again last week and the Steelers are going to need to give him help as we go into the stretch run of the season.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Garrett dominated Moore the entire game and Moore hasn't gotten better every game. He struggled again last week and the Steelers are going to need to give him help as we go into the stretch run of the season.
Then give him help every now and then. A smart coach would anyways.