• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

is their 1 person you 100% want to be a Steeler in this draft?

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
I've never paid much attention to the mock drafts before this year, but the simulators are widely different after about the first 10 picks.

I have no clue what will happen this year.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
I've never paid much attention to the mock drafts before this year, but the simulators are widely different after about the first 10 picks.

I have no clue what will happen this year.
You've got that right. This is the least sure I've ever felt about a draft in terms of where players will go. The draft board is all over the place.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
If he was a Coog then it be a different story. :giggle:
no I don't think it would

Dell's stats the last two season are better than addison's

now addison is 3 inches taller but only weighs 8 pounds more than Dell. to me that is a very slight framework. He already had injury issues at the college level

I would put him in the 3rd round right by Dell

if he had not played with Kenny in college he would not get the attention he gets here

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
no I don't think it would

Dell's stats the last two season are better than addison's

now addison is 3 inches taller but only weighs 8 pounds more than Dell. to me that is a very slight framework. He already had injury issues at the college level

I would put him in the 3rd round right by Dell

if he had not played with Kenny in college he would not get the attention he gets here

Your last line speaks BIG WORDS of truth.

If some would watch true technical break-down, not just high lights, they would see the difference in Tank vs Addison.

I’m the first to admit my draft talent evaluation as being a little green, but I’d say 3rd round for either As well.

I don’t live in my fears, But we are on the edge of a true OL, and I hope we hold true and get that STUD Left Tackle early.

Salute the nation

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
as much as you ***** and complain about Harris, you want to draft another RB in round 1?

Yes.

1. Harris suck as our feature back. 2. Robinson is special.

We would be lucky to have Robinson. He would transform our offense, bringing real speed, quickness, outside running, and big pay ability to the run or pass for the offense. You know things that Harris lacks. He can run for power too. But I suspect that Robinson will be off the board by pick # 17.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Yes.

We would be lucky to have Robinson. He would transform our offense, bringing real speed, quickness, outside running, and big pay ability to the run or pass for the offense. You know things that Harris lacks. He can run for power too. But I suspect that Robinson will be off the board by pick # 17.
you get dumber by the day

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
WTF??? Name ONE PERSON who pimped Jarvis Jones before the draft.

You OBVIOUSLY have reading comprehension issues. Go back and read my response to your post (the first one). Since I must (well, all of us) explain everything to you - I said that since you pimped the two players---they'll be out of the league in four years.

Does that make sense, Coochie Poo???

It never ceases to amaze us how shallow you are.

Why do I have to name people . I was blasted for calling J Jones a bust. Just like Burns and the others I called a bust. Remember? Ziggy Hood anyone?

It never ceases to amaze me how forgetful you are.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Why do I have to name people . I was blasted for calling J Jones a bust. Just like Burns and the others I called a bust. Remember? Ziggy Hood anyone?

well we are never amazed by the amount of bullshit you spew

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'd offer you a bet that he will be gone before pic #17, but your not very honorable.
w w w Wh ....WHAT?

Coach, the first part of your statement is a wait and see statement.

B-U-T

The second part (bolded) simply isn't true. Like many, Coolie is one of the more levelheaded posters here.

You didn't need to make that part of the statement, to propose your bet.

Salute the nation

ianv2012

Reaction score

Yes you were the one and only.......Can you stop giving yourself fellatio, it's making the rest of us uncomfortable

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Well that is why I do it ( sometimes ). A few people that are uncomfortable with me being right so often and deny the history of the board in terms of what I said...but I called it. I never met a man, nor do I want to meet one who can give themselves fellatio.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
w w w Wh ....WHAT?

Coach, the first part of your statement is a wait and see statement.

B-U-T

The second part (bolded) simply isn't true. Like many, Coolie is one of the more levelheaded posters here.

You didn't need to make that part of the statement, to propose your bet.

Salute the nation

The man knew by the terms of the bet it was VOID ( Oliver got hurt ) but still banned me anyway, that is why he is dishonorable.

ianv2012

Reaction score
Well that is why I do it ( sometimes ). A few people that are uncomfortable with me being right so often and deny the history of the board in terms of what I said...but I called it. I never met a man, nor do I want to meet one who can give themselves fellatio.
No one is uncomfortable with you because you're "right" (give me a break, you're less informed than my dog) you narcissistic ****. We're uncomfortable with you because your own **** is always in your mouth

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score

If some would watch true technical break-down, not just high lights, they would see the difference in Tank vs Addison.

I’m the first to admit my draft talent evaluation as being a little green, but I’d say 3rd round for either As well.

I don’t live in my fears, But we are on the edge of a true OL, and I hope we hold true and get that STUD Left Tackle early.

Salute the nation
Sounds like a line from a Clint Eastwood movie.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score

Salute the nation
I don't know if I really have anything to rationally base my opinion on, but the top 3 OT's would seem to be 1st round talent and possibly all gone by 17, so I've got my fingers crossed. I think LT needs to be addressed first, then the best available player of need.

I'm not sure I would even consider a WR unless one fell to us in the 4th, and even then there would still be more pressing needs.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know if I really have anything to rationally base my opinion on, but the top 3 OT's would seem to be 1st round talent and possibly all gone by 17, so I've got my fingers crossed. I think LT needs to be addressed first, then the best available player of need.

I'm not sure I would even consider a WR unless one fell to us in the 4th, and even then there would still be more pressing needs.

I hear yaz Zonaburgh, I too am hoping for one to drop to us. Could get lucky but also hope should the right LT be there, we have got to not waste time with the trigger pull, but immediately get to the podium to announce.

Salute the nation

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
I'd offer you a bet that he will be gone before pic #17, but you’re not very honorable.
Such a jackass. You already lost a bet with Coolie and gave us peace for a month and you should be banned during the draft.

The man knew by the terms of the bet it was VOID ( Oliver got hurt ) but still banned me anyway, that is why he is dishonorable.
Hey dipshit, your bet to Coolie was that Oliver wouldn’t be drafted before the first 10 picks. He was. You lost. End of story. Go back to picking potatoes on your 1/2 acre plot.

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes.

Wait. Bijan Robinson is better than Najee??? Already???

Oh please sticky this post!!!