• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

is their 1 person you 100% want to be a Steeler in this draft?

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Why do I have to name people . I was blasted for calling J Jones a bust. Just like Burns and the others I called a bust. Remember? Ziggy Hood anyone?

It never ceases to amaze me how forgetful you are.
Yawn…did you make my sammich yet???

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Well that is why I do it ( sometimes ). A few people that are uncomfortable with me being right so often and deny the history of the board in terms of what I said...but I called it. I never met a man, nor do I want to meet one who can give themselves fellatio.
“…me being right so often…”

Comedy tucking gold😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes.

1. Harris suck as our feature back. 2. Robinson is special.

We would be lucky to have Robinson. He would transform our offense, bringing real speed, quickness, outside running, and big pay ability to the run or pass for the offense. You know things that Harris lacks. He can run for power too. But I suspect that Robinson will be off the board by pick # 17.
so now he is not mediocre but sucks. What will Robinsons YPC be this coming year?

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Such a jackass. You already lost a bet with Coolie and gave us peace for a month and you should be banned during the draft.

Hey dipshit, your bet to Coolie was that Oliver wouldn’t be drafted before the first 10 picks. He was. You lost. End of story. Go back to picking potatoes on your 1/2 acre plot.
that was our bet, but to protect myself I added the "if he misses 3 or more games due to injury" clause to it. well he did miss three games and I was going to just let the bet drop but einstein was on the board the week before the draft spewing **** about enjoying the board while I was on my 30 non posting stint when Oliver failed to get drafted in the top 10. In every court in the land that would mean cooch wanted the bet to remain active. so I complied.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
w w w Wh ....WHAT?

Coach, the first part of your statement is a wait and see statement.

B-U-T

The second part (bolded) simply isn't true. Like many, Coolie is one of the more levelheaded posters here.

You didn't need to make that part of the statement, to propose your bet.

Salute the nation
Coolie is levelheaded until UH players are involved. then he gets a bit crazy. I recall a few years ago, he made a bet that one of those UH guys way going to go top 10. Cant remember how that turned out.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
that was our bet, but to protect myself I added the "if he misses 3 or more games due to injury" clause to it. well he did miss three games and I was going to just let the bet drop but einstein was on the board the week before the draft spewing **** about enjoying the board while I was on my 30 non posting stint when Oliver failed to get drafted in the top 10. In every court in the land that would mean cooch wanted the bet to remain active. so I complied.
He runs from bets now which is almost as comical.

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
Well that is why I do it ( sometimes ). A few people that are uncomfortable with me being right so often and deny the history of the board in terms of what I said...but I called it. I never met a man, nor do I want to meet one who can give themselves fellatio.
A broken clock is right twice as often as you are. Making predictions and claims after the fact isn't being right.

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
No one is uncomfortable with you because you're "right" (give me a break, you're less informed than my dog) you narcissistic ****. We're uncomfortable with you because your own **** is always in your mouth
Not sure this possible for him for a variety of reasons.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Coolie is levelheaded until UH players are involved. then he gets a bit crazy. I recall a few years ago, he made a bet that one of those UH guys way going to go top 10. Cant remember how that turned out.

I’ve laid a Level up side Coolie’s head,……. It ain’t level…………… BUT that can be overlooked due to his Clairvoyance in making that “BET”.

Salute the nation

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
so now he is not mediocre but sucks. What will Robinsons YPC be this coming year?

I bet better than 4.1 YPC , which is an about Harris never reached.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Wait. Bijan Robinson is better than Najee??? Already???

Oh please sticky this post!!!

Doesn't matter, you'll forget about it when I proven right. :rofl: Should I pay the web site again like you do, and pretend to have friends that I do not hang out with? I hear it will cut down on the down on the pops ups AD's. But you can't handle them, right?

DUNCE.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
I bet better than 4.1 YPC , which is an about Harris never reached.
If he is as special as you say, you are not willing to go higher than 4.1?

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score

Hey, what do you want do about it? I'll be right. Harris will still suck.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score

Hey, what do you want do about it? I'll be right. Harris will still suck.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Doesn't matter, you'll forget about it when I proven right. :rofl: Should I pay the web site again like you do, and pretend to have friends that I do not hang out with? I hear it will cut down on the down on the pops ups AD's. But you can't handle them, right?

DUNCE.
Out of line twatwaffle. Yeah you should pay this site but we know you would never pony up. You have no idea how many friends Berm has here nor is it any of your business.

ianv2012

Reaction score

DUNCE.
STOP PROJECTING

Stewey

Reaction score
Yes.

1. Harris suck as our feature back. 2. Robinson is special.

We would be lucky to have Robinson. He would transform our offense, bringing real speed, quickness, outside running, and big pay ability to the run or pass for the offense. You know things that Harris lacks. He can run for power too. But I suspect that Robinson will be off the board by pick # 17.

I hope this time you're wrong because I was wary about drafting Harris...recalling another "stud" "no brainer pick" "beast" "can do it all" running back out of Alabama named Trent Richardson..... drafted by the Browns and ended up being a bust.

But so far I'm pleased with Harris. I thought he played pretty well considering having to run behind that line.

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score

DUNCE.
"when I proven right" - and you call me dunce - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!