• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Is Tomlin viewed more favorably outside of SN

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
You've been responding... Others have been responding... I don't just provide MY content, look at how active other members are... My posts are gold, gold I tell ya....
your posts are ****

you're a pitiful troll

neither amusing nor entertaining or informative

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score
Isn't that the definition of clique?? Being attracted to someone's style?? Correcting people is largely irrelevant...
Umm, no.

Wolf44 and I aren't buddies, and we don't hang out together. Therefore, it would be impossible for me to prevent others from joining a group that doesn't exist in the first place. I simply respect his straight-forward opinions, whether I agree with them or not.

Any other stupid questions?

TheRealTazz864

Lowest IQ
Reaction score
Wolf44 and I aren't buddies, and we don't hang out together. Therefore, it would be impossible for me to prevent others from joining a group that doesn't exist in the first place. I simply respect his straight-forward opinions, whether I agree with them or not.

Any other stupid questions?
No one said you were partners, buddies or friends (Go watch "48 hours" with Eddie Murphy... you'll thank me, later...) No one said you were preventing anything... What are you even talking about??

Any other stupid answers??

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
No one said you were partners, buddies or friends (Go watch "48 hours" with Eddie Murphy... you'll thank me, later...) No one said you were preventing anything... What are you even talking about??

he is trying to live up to the standard you are setting.....or should I say down to...

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score

I was trying to provide a dumbed-down explanation of what the word "clique" means. You know, so even you could understand. You're remarkably dull-witted for someone trying so hard to purport intelligence.

Members of cliques try to prevent others from joining their exclusive group, stupid. That's what I was talking about.

TheRealTazz864

Lowest IQ
Reaction score
I was trying to provide a dumbed-down explanation of what the word "clique" means. You know, so even you could understand. You're remarkably dull-witted for someone trying so hard to purport intelligence.

Members of cliques try to prevent others from joining their exclusive group, stupid. That's what I was talking about.
Do I purport intelligence, or do others claim I purport intelligence?? 🤔🤔🤔
Do you think members of cliques try to prevent others from joining their exclusive group by calling them "stupid??" That's pretty high IQ stuff... 🧠🧠🧠

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
This. That concept seems to be completely foreign to Shades.
And also to most of his coordinators except LeBeau and Haley, i.e. the two he didn't hire.

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
Time to shut this thread down.
Gotta to agree with DJ here. What was the purpose of the discussion that’s not related to the Thread title? Better yet who cares?

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Gotta to agree with DJ here. What was the purpose of the discussion that’s not related to the Thread title? Better yet who cares?
When those two posters are gone things will be back to normal. No worries.😉

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score
Do I purport intelligence, or do others claim I purport intelligence?? 🤔🤔🤔
You absolutely believe that you are smarter than you actually are. Without a doubt.
Do you think members of cliques try to prevent others from joining their exclusive group by calling them "stupid??" That's pretty high IQ stuff... 🧠🧠🧠
Could very well be. But I'm not in a clique with Wolf44 (or anyone else here), as I've already explained to you. Usually stupid questions are asked by stupid people, so it seemed to fit the bill in your case.

TheRealTazz864

Lowest IQ
Reaction score
You absolutely believe that you are smarter than you actually are. Without a doubt.
That's your opinion... I doubt it..
I can't wait 'til the Steelers' season starts... It will focus some members two brain cells on something besides judging people they don't know...
I'm hoping the rookie QB stayed in school for a reason....

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score
That's your opinion... I doubt it..
I can't wait 'til the Steelers' season starts... It will focus some members two brain cells on something besides judging people they don't know...
I'm hoping the rookie QB stayed in school for a reason....
I think it's ironic how you get all righteously offended when someone calls you an asswipe or just plain stupid, but it's A-OK for you to profess that I'm a window-licker and only have two brain cells, or to say **** like: "What you earned may have provided you with the most adequate quality of life in the whole trailer park..." to try to insult Stewey in another thread.

I don't know you from Adam, and I don't want to know you. But from your posting style, it's obvious to me that you are a pseudo-intellectual and a hypocrite. Carry on.