• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

It's not a bad idea after further review - bring in Suh

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
here coach this guy can explain it to you

I watched it Coolie, GREAT find and view.!!! Well worth the time and effort to watch. Really breaks down Ed's play and how he has developed.

I really wished we could have gotten him, imagine Cam and him and how BIG our run D would be. Oliver hasn't been injured as opposed to how often Tuitt missed injury time.

Salute the nation

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
I watched it Coolie, GREAT find and view.!!! Well worth the time and effort to watch. Really breaks down Ed's play and how he has developed.

I really wished we could have gotten him, imagine Cam and him and how BIG our run D would be. Oliver hasn't been injured as opposed to how often Tuitt missed injury time.

Salute the nation
for the record, I left the Oliver discussion alone until the dipshit tried to be all cocky and ****

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Oliver had 4 sacks last year. That it. Chris Wormley had far more. Boy a clip form a player has some of you guys going crazy.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Oliver had 4 sacks last year. That it. Chris Wormley had far more. Boy a clip form a player has some of you guys going crazy.
they are not asked to do the same things

they are not treated the same by opposing offenses

the clip I posted was just to try and explain to you what you are too clueless about the game to figure out on your own

Last edited:

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
they are not asked to do the same things

they are not treated the same by opposing offenses

the clip I posted was just to try and explain to you what you are too clueless about the game to figure out on your own
Like him reading anything will help him figure out well anything.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
As far as Suh goes other than the whole kick the guy when he is down , low blows, shoving players into the ground stuff, he isnt that bad.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
6kbogi.jpg

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
You mean we didn't sign Suh? For goodness sake, the would have been a dumb move. He's a bad seed, and Tomlin has more of the and ego guys who he can't control. A real players type of Coach, right? That's all we need. A selfish 35 year old who can't play anymore starting fights and kicking dudes low. Remind me who started this thread again:ROFLMAO:

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
You mean we didn't sign Suh? For goodness sake, the would have been a dumb move. He's a bad seed, and Tomlin has more of the and ego guys who he can't control. A real players type of Coach, right? That's all we need. A selfish 35 year old who can't play anymore starting fights and kicking dudes low. Remind me who started this thread again:ROFLMAO:
I did. I, unlike yourself, have no problem owning up to my misquotes, mistakes, mis'speaks'...

Ed Oliver and Troy Polamalu say "hi"...

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Ed Oliver and Troy in the same sentence? The is great difference in players and years. What are you trying to say, they both great or an I make a mistakes about 17 years apart? Glad you take ownership, speak up more often and you'll be wrong.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
I worry about his character.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Ed Oliver and Troy in the same sentence? The is great difference in players and years. What are you trying to say, they both great or an I make a mistakes about 17 years apart? Glad you take ownership, speak up more often and you'll be wrong.
We never have to wait long to see your mistakes they usually are post to post.

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
You judged both players incorrectly. Need more reminders???

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
for the record, I left the Oliver discussion alone until the dipshit tried to be all cocky and ****

I remember that whole conversation very well and Coach kept backpedaling on the bet until finally he it was put up or shut up.

He tried every perceivable way to change the bet but ended up taking it straight on as presented.

It wasn't a bad bet to either of you but it showed conviction to stand by what you say Coach had a hard time doing that until prodded.

Anyevent I still wish he was a STEELERS player.!!!

I'd trade a first for him similar to Minka

Salute the nation

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
hell if I ever make a mistake

I promise to admit to it

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
I remember that whole conversation very well and Coach kept backpedaling on the bet until finally he it was put up or shut up.

He tried every perceivable way to change the bet but ended up taking it straight on as presented.

It wasn't a bad bet to either of you but it showed conviction to stand by what you say Coach had a hard time doing that until prodded.

Anyevent I still wish he was a STEELERS player.!!!

I'd trade a first for him similar to Minka

Salute the nation
The Steelers are going to be picking 32nd anyway next year....Oliver is definitely worth that pick