• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

James morgan Qb

madinsomniac

Reaction score

Here is an old scouting report… inlooked through a dozen and they all have the same conclusions

great arm…. Some bad mechanics, not good accuracy, mobile… overly confident in his throwing ability leads to questionable decisions

Sounds like a tall baker Mayfield lol

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Scout team QB until Ben can practice. Mason and Haskins can take 1st/2nd team reps.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, another 3rd string HOF savior of the franchise, if only he is given a chance.
Always have to keep looking for talent and fortify depth when need arises. It is a depth move until a player proves it isn't for better or worse.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not buying this. If they needed a scout team QB, why not bring back Dobbs - assuming he is available. Plus, they waited a long time to bring him in. Ben will have his 1st COVID test today to see if he is negative. He could be back by Thursday.

FordFairLane

Reaction score
If you look at how weak this year’s draft class is I think this is a prudent move. I don’t think Roethlisberger is coming back but at this point I’d take him over anyone on the roster. But if he retires we are in need of some healthy competition. Rudolph did not wow me. Haskins is still a dipshit. Dobbs hasn’t ever showed too much. So bring in Morgan and who knows. Can’t hurt. He has a rocket arm, NFL size, and is an above average athlete.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm always for kicking the tires because you never know what might stick. I don't think Morgan is an instant savior if even but you can't fault the front office for bringing someone in even thought the tardiness of the season dictates the quality of player.

Salute the nation

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry but disagree on this one BERM
D Hodges is in Canada ..... Ottawa Redblacks ......16 for 38 42.1% 139 yards 0 TDS 1 INT

Me before knowing this don't want him back. Thanks For the info Paul !

Salute the nation

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
CFL Field demension

L = playing 110 yards, each endzone 20 yards

W = 65 yards

Goal post = 18'6" wide, cross bar 10ft, verticle top 40ft from ground

Definately in favor of a passing QB and stats should be way better. Warren Moon set some pretty high BARs while there. Devlin "Duck" not so much.

Salute the nation

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
they are even more alarming stats because a CFL field is longer , wider and endzones are more than twice the size of the NFL field
yeah, but you also have to apply the Canuckian measuring system to attempts and completions.
its law. @bermudasteel said so.

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
yeah, but you also have to apply the Canuckian measuring system to attempts and completions.
its law. @bermudasteel said so.

Converting to Canuckian 139 yards is 127.102 metres ....... it would require further conversion rates to millimetres to obtain impressive stat numbers of 127102 mm
That is one Lame Duck

AND...... this Bermudan no longer carries any lawful accreditation from what I have read in the REAL TALK news recently. Law abiding citizen, Boobie "Myles" from Budgettown Spunnsylvania has reported numerous infractions on his life, liberties and his pursuit of happiness in general. This Bermudan, drug selling thug, hoodlum, homely straight outta badcoptown, stalker, wanna be polygamist just thinks he can TRoll with the Tide ......fleeing the state of Flo rida (probably in fear of the death penalty for his numerous egregious, heinous and wicked acts against America's most beloved victim). Last reports had this Bermudan RUNNIN' to the HILLS where
Hunting and killing's a game
Raping the women and wasting the men
The only good Native Americans have got game
Selling them whiskey and taking their gold
Enslaving the young and destroying the old

cue IRON MAIDEN musical interlude

Poor shlump ,,,,,,, no one told him that the Salt Flats were actually flat ...... that's right B*TCH .......get to STEPPING ...and Run to the Hills ........RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

p.s. fyi Utah has capital punishment too ....better not stop steppin ... and multiple wives only slow you down

This message approved by the Boob .....all rights pending

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Converting to Canuckian 139 yards is 127.102 metres ....... it would require further conversion rates to millimetres to obtain impressive stat numbers of 127102 mm
That is one Lame Duck

AND...... this Bermudan no longer carries any lawful accreditation from what I have read in the REAL TALK news recently. Law abiding citizen, Boobie "Myles" from Budgettown Spunnsylvania has reported numerous infractions on his life, liberties and his pursuit of happiness in general. This Bermudan, drug selling thug, hoodlum, homely straight outta badcoptown, stalker, wanna be polygamist just thinks he can TRoll with the Tide ......fleeing the state of Flo rida (probably in fear of the death penalty for his numerous egregious, heinous and wicked acts against America's most beloved victim). Last reports had this Bermudan RUNNIN' to the HILLS where
Hunting and killing's a game
Raping the women and wasting the men
The only good Native Americans have got game
Selling them whiskey and taking their gold
Enslaving the young and destroying the old

cue IRON MAIDEN musical interlude

Poor shlump ,,,,,,, no one told him that the Salt Flats were actually flat ...... that's right B*TCH .......get to STEPPING ...and Run to the Hills ........RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

p.s. fyi Utah has capital punishment too ....better not stop steppin ... and multiple wives only slow you down

This message approved by the Boob .....all rights pending

WhoAley chyt / shyite / **** Paul you are on a roll, not doubting you at all but even if only 1/2 that is plausable that Bermudan is one cool ******* dude and I'd be glad to have him as a fellow STEELERNATION.COM member. Can you imagine once word got out how little troll activity we would have for fear of us

In Zeus' best voice...............

R-E-L-E-A-S-E the

Bermudan.....................

poor ******* troll wouldn't have a chance.....................................

Salute the nation