• Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Jamis Winston

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

MB47

148 yards and 5 TD passes. The fewest yards ever with 5 TDs. Pass he will revert to form but maybe that's being crabby.

ADVERTISEMENT

topseed

Remember when you haters were slamming me for wanting Winston?

Dude can fucking play.

And yes I'd rather have him than Haskins...
Dude had a couple of nice touchdown passes. Another was a push pass to Kamara that any high school quarterback could have executed, and another was thrown almost over the head of Juwan Johnson, who didn't have a defender within ten yards. Jameis also threw a red zone pick that was called back on a bullshit roughing-the-passer penalty.

I wouldn't crown him just yet.

madinsomniac

He is completely maddening… he can be good, great, meh, horrible and spectacular… sometimes all in the same game. i think he is an enigma… lets see if in his next game he throws 5 interceptions before we call him stabilized yet lol

TDX27

Winston always had the big arm. He just wasn't protecting the ball. Sitting on the bench a year really appears to have helped him. I would have signed him as well. But, it is only one game. For all teams, you need to wait until about game 5 to truly see what you have.

jitter77

Winston could always play, just as extremely inconsistent. I believe he is the only QB with 30Tds and 30Ints in the same season. I think he led the league in passing yards before as well. If he can stay away from the turnovers he will be a steal for NO.

Black & Gold Bleeder

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Packers.......................................... Saints
Net Yards Rushing43171
Rushing Plays1539
Average Gain2.94.4

Shows you what a run game can do for your team and a mediocre QB

mdk2

The 5 TDs looks good. The passing yards makes it a little less impressive.

Small sample size.

MB47

And Winston is a poor mans Cam Newton. Hill is a winner and leader while Winston is a thug and a loser.

SteelBuckeye

Am I missing something? Did we trade for Winston and/or Hill? 'Cause if we didn't, why should we give a crap about whichever one plays better for N.O.? Hell, the Saints aren't in our division or conference; which makes giving a f*ck even more confusing.

ADVERTISEMENT