• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Jason Worilds

ZACKB

Reaction score
Derrick Morgan...mark it down. 5-6 year deal 5-6 mil/yr. We will sign that guy.

I don't think you get either of those guys for $4m/year.

As Al said, they will get overpaid. I do think "overpaid" for those two is a different number than "overpaid" for JW. For example, I think $6m/year for either of those two is over paid, but I'd give that contract to JW.

STEELERS R GR8

Reaction score
I don't think you get either of those guys for $4m/year.

As Al said, they will get overpaid. I do think "overpaid" for those two is a different number than "overpaid" for JW. For example, I think $6m/year for either of those two is over paid, but I'd give that contract to JW.

It will be interesting to see what happens I agree 6 mil for these 2 is way to much, I will say this the more I look at this fa class the more I think if we could do Worilds for 3/18-20 I think I would do it. I am pretty sure he will get more but if we could do that I would and draft 2 guys this year and hope to develop them but it would also buy us some time. I have been up and down on Worilds but the more I read I am starting to think he might be our best option.....maybe. Give me another hour and I am sure I will change my mind again.....lol!

LeXX75

Contributor
Reaction score
NBC Washington's Dianna Marie Russini reports the Eagles are expected to pursue free agent OLB Jason Worilds "as soon as free agency starts."
Russini is based on D.C., but seems to be quite plugged-in around the NFL and has issued a long list of accurate reports as long as we've been sourcing her. Worilds-to-Philadelphia was a popular rumor even before Russini's report came to light. The Eagles badly need weak-side edge-rush help after cutting Trent Cole. Worilds is nearly six years younger than Cole.
Related: Eagles
Source: Dianna Marie Russini on Twitter

No wonder the Eagles had to clear so much cap room....

FordFairLane

Reaction score
I'd take Trent Cole for one year over Worilds.