• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Johnny football gear

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
The Stains fans are buying more Johnny Football gear than anything that RGIII sold. These fans must have an amazing collection of QB jerseys in their trunks.

It's got to be tough being a Stains fan.

Vindrow

Sniffer of the glue
Contributor
Reaction score
I just might have to buy this one:

b5e8d27df4608bd1f349dfc0337dab2428168616c34fff748b810bac88ad3655_large.jpg

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Cleveland QB jersey.JPG

Love this one. Sign your name on the bottom Manziel.

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
Yep, what would we do for ***** and grins without them ?

DJ beat me to this pic but it won't delete...oh well

Last edited:
H

Hollywood Bags

The joke will be on us when the Real Deal Johnny Manziel is shredding this pathetic secondary.

CorpusDsteelers

Reaction score
The joke will be on us when the Real Deal Johnny Manziel is shredding this pathetic secondary.

I'm sure by then the servers will crash again and everything will be wiped clean. Lol
I don't think this secondary is even close to "pathetic"

deljzc

Reaction score
The first Christmas my brother in law was in the family, I bought him a Tim Couch jersey. He family is from Cleveland so I give him a pass on being a Browns fan.

I wonder if he still has it in the closet and if he can change the name to Manziel...

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Within 2 days of him being drafted by Clev-town, all of the 3XL and 4XL's are sold out? Wow...

And that's just the women's clothing line!

H

Hollywood Bags

I'll ask again, How many titles did this "real deal" win?

Takes a team to win a title, but this kid is simply a born winner. Just because he went to the Browns does not make it otherwise.
A Russell Wilson with an attitude. They said Wilson was too small, too - we see how that worked out.
Cleveland has their QB now. I hate to say it, but I see the Steelers becoming obsolete in the AFCN even with the apparent greatest draft in the history of the NFL the way some would paint it around here.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
who's Johnny going to throw it to?
Josh Gordon?

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Takes a team to win a title, but this kid is simply a born winner. Just because he went to the Browns does not make it otherwise.
A Russell Wilson with an attitude. They said Wilson was too small, too - we see how that worked out.
Cleveland has their QB now. I hate to say it, but I see the Steelers becoming obsolete in the AFCN even with the apparent greatest draft in the history of the NFL the way some would paint it around here.

so "all he does is win"...but he could not win a title without his "team"...cleveland will be looking for a qb again next draft

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
the ****** had a first round WR at his disposal and a first round LT blocking for him.
Surely he won the National Championship in college both years, right?

or did I miss something?

If Johnny Football had gone to a different team ... say, Tennessee or Arizona (especially), he'd have a MUCH better chance of winning.
As it stands now ... he has a very, very small chance. His game does not translate to the bitter cold that he will be facing in Cleveland in November and December. Which means games in January simply will not happen.

Wingman

Reaction score
I will never take college titles seriously until something other than the media suckfest picks the winner

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

There is always this possibility, after every draft, but the browns, have repeatedly proven you wrong!!!

Salute the nation

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
And that's just the women's clothing line!

Maybe the will open a new Cotton Ginny Foosball store just to handle the demand.

t-man

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

I like beer. I especially like some expensive beer. Interested in a bet on which team wins more games this year? (I buy it by the 1/6th keg, prices usually 70 to 150 per, for reference). I would ask what you would like if you win, but I'm doubtful it gets that far.

So, put your money where your mouth is?

Joe