• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

JuJu Smith-Schuster Files “It’s Litty” Trademark

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
By: John Walker SteelerNation.com Pittsburgh Steelers WR, JuJu Smith-Schuster is one of the NFL’s most recognizable and marketable players. Now, Smith-Schuster is looking to solidify his brand even further with his attempt to trademark his popular “It’s Litty” slogan for all cell phone accessories and apparel. Smith-Schuster has landed such a large and dedicated following […]

More...

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Good read Mr. Walker, thanks

These players need to make the $$$$coin$$$$ while they can. I just hope JuJu doesn't become more involved with his brand than the team. I honestly think JuJu has had great up-bringing and knows his brand is dependent on his STEELERS play. I want him to finish his career here with Pittsburgh and I hope his cap hit can fit.

Salute the nation

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Sigh... and so it begins...

Sounds like business is boomin' for Antoni... I mean JuJu.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
I miss that radio show.

I used to listen to a lot of talk radio when I was installing car seats for a national project. Stern in the morning, Liddy in the afternoon, and Don and Mike on afternoon Drive. The days flew by. Great entertainment. in DC for talk radio!