• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Juju to the cheats

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
The chiefs get to pick whoever wants to play for a title contender on a cheap 1 year prove it deal.

They just get cheap players left and right, as it's a proven formula, why change it?

Feels a bit like the nba, it kind of sucks
Was like that in NE for 15 years. He got a big payday, but not the amount I would have thought he would have gotten after his first couple seasons with the Steelers. I thought he was going to be a top 10 Receiver 1. He didn't even get D.J. Money.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
The chiefs get to pick whoever wants to play for a title contender on a cheap 1 year prove it deal.

They just get cheap players left and right, as it's a proven formula, why change it?

Eventually that backfires.

steelhurt

Reaction score
JuJu TikTok should go over very well with Belicheck. Should be interesting!

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
My 11 yr old just gave me this news, crestfallen that he went to the cheats.
My reaction was "awww ****", and he said "well, at least he didn't go to the Rats".

He's a keeper.

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
No one wants to pay for slot receivers. $11M a season? BAL offered that 2 years ago...

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score
I wish him the best.

He's dead to me.
Two rather incongruous statements. Hard to wish somebody the best if he's dead, isn't it?

The Steelers probably could have signed JuJu to a reasonable long-term deal, but they chose not to. I don't understand the angst towards the guy. Met him on one of the Steelers cruises -- he was incredibly gracious and great to my kids. I sincerely do wish him the best.

Fiji Mariner

Reaction score

Hmmm, build an excellent roster with top notch offensive minded coaching and become a perennial SB contender and free agents want to come play at the storied franchise??? Go figure

Maybe Rooney should try adopting this model!

Nice way to bolster the comp pick equation too when really good players want to stop through for a year on the cheap.

Fiji Mariner

Reaction score
How many SBs before it “backfires”
Lmao

At least if your team isn’t a contender it can’t backfire…whew, now I know why we’re not contending. Afraid of the backfire after all the SBs

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
How many SBs before it “backfires”
Lmao

At least if your team isn’t a contender it can’t backfire…whew, now I know why we’re not contending. Afraid of the backfire after all the SBs

Bunch of nonsense...hahaha...nonsense..haha..ha

ha

A qb,te and ****** rules of engagement for the defense.

They're the pats*** part two at the moment.

haha..haha..hahaha...There really isn't anything special about them.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Two rather incongruous statements. Hard to wish somebody the best if he's dead, isn't it?

The Steelers probably could have signed JuJu to a reasonable long-term deal, but they chose not to. I don't understand the angst towards the guy. Met him on one of the Steelers cruises -- he was incredibly gracious and great to my kids. I sincerely do wish him the best.
I was trying to be ironic.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
I'll take a couple SB wins until it backfires. I mean, who wouldn't honestly find that preferable to hovering around .500 year after year while being pressed against the cap and supposedly loaded with talent coached by the greatest coach that ever lived?

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I'll take a couple SB wins until it backfires. I mean, who wouldn't honestly find that preferable to hovering around .500 year after year while being pressed against the cap and supposedly loaded with talent coached by the greatest coach that ever lived?

This team isn't doing dick with this coaching staff ever. You and I both know that.

Nothing is changing.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
You mean aside from winning Super Bowls, right?

Well the powerhouse Chiefs won 2 championship games 2 weeks in a row at the end of the game by penalty. Color me unfucking impressed. Lamest playoffs and superbowl I've seen in years.

I do find today's product lame, so you're never going to get a lot of positive from me period.

Every now and then you get a decent game.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Was like that in NE for 15 years. He got a big payday, but not the amount I would have thought he would have gotten after his first couple seasons with the Steelers. I thought he was going to be a top 10 Receiver 1. He didn't even get D.J. Money.

He is big and strong, but slow. cheaters over-paid, as he has proven he isn’t a #1 and barely a #2. He needs others to draw attention before he is a difference maker.

I liked him while he was here, and if he thinks “Andy” taught him football…… wait till he learns what the “dark” side can teach him…………. Lluuukkkkee,……. I mean Jjjuuu Juuu, I am your father……….

Salute the nation

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
Well the powerhouse Chiefs won 2 championship games 2 weeks in a row at the end of the game by penalty. Color me unfucking impressed. Lamest playoffs and superbowl I've seen in years.

I do find today's product lame, so you're never going to get a lot of positive from me period.

Every now and then you get a decent game.
Oh Gawwd here we go ...🙄

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
He is big and strong, but slow. cheaters over-paid, as he has proven he isn’t a #1 and barely a #2. He needs others to draw attention before he is a difference maker.

I liked him while he was here, and if he thinks “Andy” taught him football…… wait till he learns what the “dark” side can teach him…………. Lluuukkkkee,……. I mean Jjjuuu Juuu, I am your father……….

Salute the nation
JuJu just needs to get to Seattle and Denver so he can play for the five best coaches of the past 15 years.