• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Just imagine Cheerleader Tomlin and Mary Rudolph being our future "post-Ben".

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Really fond of this one, "
Burgettstown Bob said:
Right. As you mentioned, they had a very easy schedule in 2019. When you couple that with the old adage, "even a broken clock is right at least once a day", there you have it.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey! Me and chipped ham got an honorable mention!

Just a heads up, you all may be seeing someone with the screen name "chipped ham" or "jiminoh" (or obviously, maybe something completely different here) registering an account shortly to stir the pot. Apparently both are at the other forum talking about how they "want to expose me" here.
:roll:

Keep your nuts covered and you won't have to worry about exposure. Also don't put butter on them and Backdoor Butternut Bob won't even give you a wink.

PS......................... HERE at STEELERNATION.COM you have no worries jiminoh.

Salute the nation

Fiji Mariner

Reaction score
Hmmm...winner gets a case of the beer of his/her/their choice??? Or a bottle of alcohol???

I ain't skkerred!!!
If this happens I’ll be so glad to lose this bet! You set the limit for the bottle cause I only drink the top top shelf...don’t want to put the hurt on you too bad 😂 May have to go with case of beer.

jiminoh

Simple Idiot
Contributor
Reaction score
If this happens I’ll be so glad to lose this bet! You set the limit for the bottle cause I only drink the top top shelf...don’t want to put the hurt on you too bad 😂 May have to go with case of beer.
Wait, what's the question?

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
There were contributing factors that allowed the running results today. Yes, we sucked there; but a tie isn't a loss.
When you play an 0-8 team, they are pretty much the same thing. We tied because their kicker sucks. This tie result will screw up our draft position and make no mistake about it, we aren't making the playoffs, we played lots of games at home already.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
So he posts the exact same thread word for word. Not only is he a troll, he's a lazy troll...

There is ONLY one thing he is good at getting after............................... 2-STEP

Salute the nation

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I bet Boobie that, if Ben is healthy, the Steelers will go 3-1 over the next 4 games...

Since the tea bagger isn't here - Fiji took me up on the bet.

Even though being removed from the team for the entire week due to sickness protocol, will this game count as healthy play for BEN ?

just curious

Salute the nation