• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Just imagine Cheerleader Tomlin and Mary Rudolph being our future "post-Ben".

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
liar she told me you can't even get it out of you pants without your little peashooter going off...then you cry and go home
Coolie, do your job and ban this ********** already. It's run its course

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
I like to step.

dance-moves.gif

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
You know if you turn the b’s upside down in bob you get pop

Could it be (gulp), Corn Pop? Cause Corn Pop was a bad dude.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Nice try, cuz, but pathetic losers also tie games with 0-8 teams. Real talk.
Last time I checked a tie was better than a loss… and tge Steelers are a half game out of the division lead… not in the basement of the division pretending that they aren’t anything more than a 500 squad who better beat those pathetic lions because they are about to go on a long losing streak…

Man it must really suck to be a browns fan… baker maysfield lol … what a bum..

madinsomniac

Reaction score
The upcoming games against the Chargers, KC, Bengals, and Ravens should all be good games. *snickers*
The Steelers typically step up to better teams and play down to pathetic ones… so we probably will do fine in that stretch… teams like the bears, lions and Browns scare us because we overlook scrub teams… the better teams we will be competitive with… its the tomlin effect

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
The upcoming games against the Chargers, KC, Bengals, and Ravens should all be good games. *snickers*

At least we beat the Clowns. And the Factory of Sadness was working overtime today.

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
Coolie, do your job and ban this ********** already. It's run its course
B*tch, your punk *** will be gone long before I am. Sheriff Stoolie doesn't have any authority when it comes to this, I assure you. I'd slap that b*tch in the teeth and there wouldn't be a damn thing that he could do about it. Despite what he tries to sell you b*tches, his daddy castrated his a*s publicly by reversing the biased ban that he imposed upon me in vain.

Real talk.. I'm your daddy now and you're all my b*tches. When I ask Stool boy to jump, rest assured O boy is asking "how high".

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
Last time I checked a tie was better than a loss… and tge Steelers are a half game out of the division lead… not in the basement of the division pretending that they aren’t anything more than a 500 squad who better beat those pathetic lions because they are about to go on a long losing streak…

Man it must really suck to be a browns fan… baker maysfield lol … what a bum..
*****, please. The Stinkers just tied an 0-8 team today. Sorry but no loss by any other team will be topping those headlines this week. And if you think we going to hang with KC and Baltimore, let's talk again in a few weeks. K, Felicia? Thanks.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
B*tch, your punk *** will be gone long before I am. Sheriff Stoolie doesn't have any authority when it comes to this, I assure you. I'd slap that b*tch in the teeth and there wouldn't be a damn thing that he could do about it. Despite what he tries to sell you b*tches, his daddy castrated his a*s publicly by reversing the biased ban that he imposed upon me in vain.

Real talk.. I'm your daddy now and you're all my b*tches. When I ask Stool boy to jump, rest assured O boy is asking "how high".
don't get all full of yourself dipshit. The next time I click that button you are gone for good

you're nobodies daddy, limp dicked little ******* who shoot into their shorts before getting it out can not be anybody's daddy

I've stated multiple times why you are tolerated,

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
*****, please. The Stinkers just tied an 0-8 team today. Sorry but no loss by any other team will be topping those headlines this week. And if you think we going to hang with KC and Baltimore, let's talk again in a few weeks. K, Felicia? Thanks.
kc and baltimore don't scare anyone

much like you....

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Well I don’t drink so I’d be buzzing hardcore telling everyone and their grandma I love them

What about BACON ?

Would you put a strong word in that regards as well............

Salute the nation

Reactions: MTC

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

In his defense, Bob does do a lot of stepping.