• Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Karenlvsbills

JMM

Here we go!
Karen is/was a great name...Too bad it has been degraded... A girl named Karen was my first grade school crush, so I have always liked the name..She was a redhead too. :) I was pretty much Charlie Browned.... The first of many..:ROFLMAO:

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ExUSAF

Do we still have the rule that opposing fans can come here and smacktalk but if we win you have to come back for your ass-kicking?
If we don't, we should. If they don't, I thought they were blocked from posting for some period of time, maybe the rest of the season.

Badcat

She's gone, she's gone
Oh I, oh I
I better learn how to face it
She's gone, she's gone
Oh I, oh I
I'd pay the devil to replace her
She's gone, and she's gone
Oh why, what went wrong?

F83

green looked like Pouncey it was useless running to the backside as chukes cant get a push, he is a finesse OT who is better suited for lt, he is quick but lacks the power to push the pile, Dotson and Turner were ok. pass protection was ok.

Reactions: MTC

MTC

green looked like Pouncey it was useless running to the backside as chukes cant get a push, he is a finesse OT who is better suited for lt, he is quick but lacks the power to push the pile, Dotson and Turner were ok. pass protection was ok.
I thought they adjusted well in the 2nd half. It’s a young group. They’ll get better

Drink IRON City

Contributor whining about a tag
Do we still have the rule that opposing fans can come here and smacktalk but if we win you have to come back for your ass-kicking?

Probaly do but KAREN's don't adhere.

won't see her again till/.................................................... maybe when the cow clears the moon

Salute the nation

Stewey

Gonna get your sorry ass on Sunday! Been awhile huh,

iron.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT