• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Keenum starting for the stains Thursday

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Will Mayfield or Chubs be back for our game is the question. We know Hunt will still be on IR.

Steel Reign

Custom Title
Contributor
Reaction score
I'd rather play against Mayfield. When the Steelers play backups (see my comment from last week), that stuff scares the **** out of me. When a team announces that their starter is out, their backup is dead and they are starting the local drunk they found at Walmart I FEAAAAAARRRR the game.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Short week, they gave him extra rest, he will be back against us
I think Mayfield is somewhat of a choker in pressure situations. If Chubbs isn't playing that puts more pressure on him to perform. You definitely want that guy out there against the Steelers. All that time he spends sleeping in the stadium has fused a certain amount of stink onto his vertebrae. Once you stink brown, you're down.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Short week, they gave him extra rest, he will be back against us

I'm not so sure as this is his second dislocation. Each time the dislocation takes a little longer and becomes more seseptable to happening again. If he does blay and WATT decides to twirl Bakers arm,......... he might not play rest of year.

Salute the nation

mdk2

Reaction score
Would be great if Broncos could win this one.

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
**** the turds. Nobody cried us a river when we lost Ben for the season or when we were a mash unit earlier this season.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
They got Jarvis Landry back off IR. Apparently, he's going right into the lineup tonight.

mdk2

Reaction score
Browns should still win this game easily, I'd think.

Steelers1356

Reaction score
They hope he'll get the necessary rest to be ready for our game. Methinks he's gonna be done after our game---for the season...
If he was smart he would get the surgery immediately. He's got a complete tear to his left shoulder labrum so one hard hit could do some serious damage to his shoulder.