• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kordell Sucks!!!

Vader

Reaction score
Just thought I would christen this board as well.

Vader

Reaction score
Kordell never made the SB to give it away. He settled to giving away the AFCC game to the Donkeys.

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
I honestly thought Kordell would break the terrible black QB curse in the nfl. I guess Rush was right.....again.

keslerclan

Reaction score
Just thought I would christen this board as well.

It's hard to teach my boys how awful things were after 'Terry' and before Ben. Was watchin the Neil O'Donnell SB the other day with my 9 year-old and he just looked at me after those picks and said "Dad, who is O'Donnell cuz he sucks!"

Punxsutawney

Reaction score
"Field Goal Ben!"

I had to be the first to say it among this freshly virgin SN topic.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Kordell never made the SB to give it away. He settled to giving away the AFCC game to the Donkeys.

I can still see Bill Romanowski (SP) taunting Kordell after that INT in the EZ. Soul crushing kinda stuff.

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Can't we let this ghey keyloided nightmare die?

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I can still see Bill Romanowski (SP) taunting Kordell after that INT in the EZ. Soul crushing kinda stuff.

That was the end of Kordell that day. What a tragic waste of talent on that team. I'm sure Greg Lloyd is still pissed he never won a ring.

Vader

Reaction score

I hated that ****. Guy was a total moron. I was hoping Kordell would pop him.. alas Kordell just hung his head. He was toast after that.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Kordel is what he is......... but remember, looking at negative or down sides, after the facts, can get depressing. So here is a good one, ONLY QB to throw for an 80+ yard touch down, run for 80 yard touchdown, and PUNT an 80yard punt. Does anyone remember that?

Salute the nation

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Kordel is what he is......... but remember, looking at negative or down sides, after the facts, can get depressing. So here is a good one, ONLY QB to throw for an 80+ yard touch down, run for 80 yard touchdown, and PUNT an 80yard punt. Does anyone remember that?

Salute the nation

Yeah, so he's got that going for him. How many AFCCG's did he piss away? That, along with crying on the bench, is his legacy. Don't let the door hit ya where Schenley Park split ya!

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
He was a pretty electrifying player. His natural talent, was WAISTED at QB. But, his ability at "slash" role, was above the bar. I know his career was less than to be desired. Like I said earlier, I look at the positives and try not to dwell on the negatives, of past.

Salute the nation