• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kovacevic: Is there a plan for Pirates’ low payroll?

DKPittsburghSports

Sponsor
Contributor
Reaction score

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
The plan is get it lower so the owners make $$$. Its up to the fans to stop going to the games. Now they just traded marte for prospects of course.

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
The plan is get it lower so the owners make $$$. Its up to the fans to stop going to the games. Now they just traded marte for prospects of course.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
They will never allow a salary cap but I would like to see the players' union hold out for a salary floor in the next CBA and grind Bob Nutting's balls by forcing him to spend say, $100 to $120 million. Not all the owners would be against it, we know some of them are not happy with Nutting pocketing the luxury tax money and not investing it in his team.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
They will never allow a salary cap but I would like to see the players' union hold out for a salary floor in the next CBA and grind Bob Nutting's balls by forcing him to spend say, $100 to $120 million. Not all the owners would be against it, we know some of them are not happy with Nutting pocketing the luxury tax money and not investing it in his team.

I emailed the players' union with my idea.

feedback@mlbpa.org