• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kraft charges dropped

Hoot

Contributor
Reaction score
giphy.gif

money talks.

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
It's great. The tape exists of him paying for sex and receiving sex, but a technicality stops this footage from holding him accountable. He's not innocent, he's a piece of **** that aided in the exploitation of women forced to perform sexual acts against their will. He's asking to have the tapes destroyed, so they don't leak and damage his character. Perhaps he shouldn't have exploited sex slaves...

The only poetic justice is if that tape leaks. I'm praying for that, so we can have a Ray Rice reaction to this terrible human being. Without video footage though, Good ol buddy Rog will not hold him accountable.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
It's great. The tape exists of him paying for sex and receiving sex, but a technicality stops this footage from holding him accountable. He's not innocent, he's a piece of **** that aided in the exploitation of women forced to perform sexual acts against their will. He's asking to have the tapes destroyed, so they don't leak and damage his character. Perhaps he shouldn't have exploited sex slaves...

The only poetic justice is if that tape leaks. I'm praying for that, so we can have a Ray Rice reaction to this terrible human being. Without video footage though, Good ol buddy Rog will not hold him accountable.

As a civil Libertarian I am bothered by the fact that the police installed "secret cameras" inside the massage parlor, apparently without the parlor knowing about it.

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
As a civil Libertarian I am bothered by the fact that the police installed "secret cameras" inside the massage parlor, apparently without the parlor knowing about it.

I definitely see that angle Ron. It also doesn't make Kraft a boy scout.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

As a Libertarian as well (maybe at one time I thought -- don't even know what a true Libertarian is anymore), I'm also curious about the downright inhumane practices of this 'parlor' for years (sexually trafficking young girls?), and don't have much of a problem about some cameras installed to potentially monitor despicable & criminal acts against the most vulnerable among us.

He's lucky he has the money pay to for their silence. Anybody else would be crucified, & rightfully so.

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score

Modus Operandi/Status Quo/Habit - I see what you did there

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I definitely see that angle Ron. It also doesn't make Kraft a boy scout.

No it doesn't but apparently the police told the massage parlor that they had a bomb threat so they could evacuate everyone and put in cameras while they were out. I don't like the police using Mission Impossible **** on citizens. No cameras at all in Milledgeville and Ben got four games on far less evidence than this.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
This has been the expected outcome since day one. How this ****** up owner isn't forced to sell that ****** up franchise is unreal. Not just the sex scandle but the continued cheating / blatant filming / and more...............

Salute the nation

xjx

Reaction score
I wonder if he paid more or less than Hunter Biden paid his baby momma from Arkansas.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Kraft is also an idiot. In Jupiter Florida area, there are some really rich dudes have large yacht's for this type of stuff.

Last edited:

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
apparently they were able to keep out the video tape out as inadmissible. It was the only evidence

Well, not really. They could have sent subpoenas to the employees " salve labor " and asked them to testify and put the madam in legal jeopardy to tell the truth or else.

Kraft and the other people caught have too much money. They bought their way out of this mess.

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
No “tarnishing the shield” fine or discipline either if the tape is destroyed too. Commish is probably destroying the evidence for him.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

Black & Gold Bleeder

Forefather
Reaction score
Well, not really. They could have sent subpoenas to the employees " salve labor " and asked them to testify and put the madam in legal jeopardy to tell the truth or else.

so I guess the 5th amendment ceases to exist at the Florida border.. just go away.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Spygate is all the proof of "TAPE-GATE", there just isn't one.......................

I never disliked McMahon nearly as much as I dislike "the rog". SAME type league, same type bogus.

Salute the nation

SojournerSteel

Reaction score
Spygate is all the proof of "TAPE-GATE", there just isn't one.......................

I never disliked McMahon nearly as much as I dislike "the rog". SAME type league, same type bogus.

Salute the nation

At least Vince was honest when the Athletic Commissions moved to regulate pro wrestling and he acknowledged the "sport" as "sports entertainment" and not competitive sports.

I believe the NFL is moving closer and closer to letting the public in on the fact of scripted outcomes for sports entertainment purposes. Also might help with concussion liabilities as a byproduct if regulation and/or litigation becomes more stringent. At some point maybe not too far off, kids will be talking about the NFL the way we used to talk about 'rasslin' in the South: "Do you think it's real, or fake?"

By the age of 13-14, we were like, "I know it's fake, but you can't tell me some of those moves aren't real and don't hurt!"

Last edited:

SojournerSteel

Reaction score
Can't tell you how many people I put in the Figure 4 growing up and even into my 20s. "You think it's fake? Ever heard of the Figure 4?"