• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ladarius Green

Shane Falco

Pain is temporary, Glory lasts forever
Contributor
Reaction score
With Green potentially being in the line up this week and possibly seeing some passes come his way...how long will it take Antonio to start bitching about his receptions?

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Brown has a lot of "POTENTIAL" things he could ***** about. I think his minor injury in the last game has brought him a little bit back into reality. I think he had a little bit of that 10ft tall & bullet proof syndrone going. NOW he has a little touch of reality and it will be more smooth sailing from here on in. It's a good thing as we are getting way healthier and he won't have to carry as much of the load as was expected. Winning also has a way of quieting things down. Antonio Brown is as hard working as they come, until he does it (bitching) I wouldn't worry or conceed he is a bitcher, KAPISH ????

Salute the nation

Last edited:

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
I would be surprised to see Green back this week from what I read.

Spike

Reaction score
With Green potentially being in the line up this week

I highly doubt he plays

Ladarius Green (ankle, PUP) admits his speed isn't all the way back, and that he remains "hesitant" on the practice field.

In other words, he won't be back this week, and is looking mighty shaky for Week 10.

Green's injury has been mysterious from the get-go, and appears to remain so
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7568/ladarius-green

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Green just started practicing. Of course his speed isn't all the way back and of course he will be "hesitant". But, if they don't activate him for next weeks game, he goes on IR. Most of what his teammates have said about him in practice has been very good. I hope that is true and we see him this week or next.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I hope Green does well if and when he plays but I still don't think we needed him since I knew Jesse James would be fine, even if he did piss me off by cheating on Sandra Bullock.

P

POP

AB is at the precipice of going off. But I understand why. Let's not forget his goal is to be the GOAT. There ain't much room for error if he wants to supplant Jerry Rice.

Secondly, his next contract is hinging on this season: If he is the leading WR in the NFL, he will become the highest paid WR, if not.................

steelerscotty

Contributor
Reaction score
Baring an injury, I see them taking the full 21 days to activate him. Remember, he did not practice at all until just last week. Lots of work to do on the practice field to show he has a command of the playbook.

FAB802

Contributor
Reaction score
Nobody is worried about a player who hasn't seen the field yet? Please.

FordFairLane

Reaction score
I am not sure I activate him so soon. I guess I don't watch the practices but he'd have to have come a long way in order to get a hat already. I guess if they do maybe he's the third TE and they make Grimble inactive but just don't see that happening so quickly.