• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Larry Ogunjobi signed to a 3 year deal

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Good price considering the Bears were set to give him over $45M for a 3 year contract last year.
Speaking of money something has to give. Someone is restructured and or someone gets cut.

ianv2012

Reaction score
Speaking of money something has to give. Someone is restructured and or someone gets cut.
I've honestly been waiting to hear of restructures or cuts more than I was expecting more signings

Shane Falco

Pain is temporary, Glory lasts forever
Contributor
Reaction score
This should be more later this week. I would expect to see Mitch with a 4 year extension with the one or two being voidable years in the neighborhood of 3-4 mil a year with the rest converted into signing bonus.

KStilley

Contributor
Reaction score
Expected to lose Ogunjobi, I'm guessing he will only play better this year. He failed a physical a year ago with the foot injury and even though he played, the foot had to affect him. Today was a good day.

steelhurt

Reaction score
I like the signing. Now stay healthy please Larry O.
Anyone hearing a thing on Terrell Edmunds! I’d like to resign him Mickey Spillane and Derek and the Dominos Watt. I’d be ok then.
I’m actually starting to like the signing of Patrick Peterson and his friendly contract. Had a good season and his leadership and experience will help the young guys.
Cam Sutton was to pricey at 33 million over three years. That’s too much for him and glad we didn’t do that kind of contract with Cam.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
A little steeper than what I was hoping for, but it's a weak market for DL both in FA and the draft. Limited options, so good contracts for who's available.

ianv2012

Reaction score
Anyone hearing a thing on Terrell Edmunds! I’d like to resign him Mickey Spillane and Derek and the Dominos Watt. I’d be ok then.
I’m actually starting to like the signing of Patrick Peterson and his friendly contract. Had a good season and his leadership and experience will help the young guys.
Cam Sutton was to pricey at 33 million over three years. That’s too much for him and glad we didn’t do that kind of contract with Cam.
Robert Spillane signed with the Raiders

Steelmann

Reaction score
Good price considering the Bears were set to give him over $45M for a 3 year contract last year.
I must of missed this........why didn’t he sign? They actually offered him this contract? I mean he signed a $8M with us.

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
No love for Devin Bush??? SMH...

Steelmann

Reaction score
Oh chyt!!!

It's on Twitter - Devin Bush agrees to terms w/ the Bills!!! 3 years 25 mil!!! WTF!!!
Lol....seriously? He can thank Edmonds for leaving!

So the Bills got the 9th and 10th pick that year.