• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Latrobe training camp

Shane Falco

Pain is temporary, Glory lasts forever
Contributor
Reaction score
I might venture out solo this year. Anyone else going? Is there going to be a proper usage of a nation get together? I think we all would look good in black and gold. Hopefully yinz can kick the tires on this thought. Now everyone replying must reply in the form of Tomlinisms

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
I booked vaca to Myrtle beach 2 years ago. finally going to enjoy 11 days no worky worky. same week as the week I would do training camp. let me know how it goes......

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
I went to Camp a few years back. It was kind of boring. Met some great people though.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
PoPcorn, if enough show up we will have popCORN representation throughout our expeediantncy of favor. Butter will be second in demand once the surface is sacrificed for the over acheivers and impatirnt episodes of waiting.

I'll be living in my fears as that time of summer is my most busy ever for self employment. The neighbors will not help but I can run either offensively or defensivly through out the course of action.

I will not blink while reading those who are there, post(S).

Salute the nation

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I have too many weighty moments coming up so I'll rise up in the face of adversity and be singularly and significantly focused on that junction between work and family with a can do attitude and approach.
You should take it all back to the lab, and turn over some stones.

Obviously

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Ive never actually been to camp. Usually im gone all summer for work. I used to work out in greenburg like almost 20 years ago. I briefly seen them when they would hold that one practice on that high school field out there but not up at latrobe

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
I like close by and have been to camp several times. It is alright, but hard to really gauge anything during the open practices, but they do have some activities and what not there. The game / practice at the latrobe highschool is a good option.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
I went to Camp a few years back. It was kind of boring. Met some great people though.
We were in San Diego the summer of the season the Rams lost to the Pats. Their T Camp was 45 min away in Irvine.. it was a practice not unlike the hundreds of practices I've been involved with. But you were damn close to the players and could really see their athleticism. So I do get what you are saying. But personally I enjoy the warm up portion of games when you can get down close to the action almost as much as the event.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
I enjoy the whole process always have. Been going to Latrobe a long long time. I always split between autographs and watching practices. There is family events, and food and you can buy Steeler memorabilia. Used to be a lot less crowded and you could drink alcohol and interact with coaches and players a lot more, but still have fun every time I go.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm more partial to tortilla chips, but I sense your response is to the troll that hasn't earned their right to give each other s**t yet.

Those "Twattaffle" trolls we have (2-lately) are just that,...... twattwaffles.

I genuinely thought maybe some PoPcorn might come in handy on that recliner BUT like you, tortilla chips are my prefference as well.

The "popcorn" was also keeping in the spirit of the "tomlinisms" the OP asked for.

Cherri-O good chap

Salute the nation