• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Let Myself Introduce... Myself

Sugar

Reaction score
Happy to find this forum and looking forward to the discussions. I've been a part of other Steeler forums that either went away or severely down hill. I'm originally from Michigan, but became a Steelers fan in the mid-70's (they were on TV a lot back then). I now live in the middle of Bengals country in SW OH and am happy/relieved to not have to hear the "Who Dey's" when the Steelers beat them.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome. Don't be a wuss around here. It won't work. Also, Tomlin sucks.

Sugar

Reaction score
Usually, it's the opposite. Guys act tough on forums like this when they are really pansies in real life. Tomlin ROCKS!!!

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Usually, it's the opposite. Guys act tough on forums like this when they are really pansies in real life. Tomlin ROCKS!!!

If you love Tomlin you better have thick skin on this site.

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
..........I'm a man of wealth and taste..

I've been around fro a long, long year..

Sugar

Reaction score
If you love Tomlin you better have thick skin on this site.

I just roll my eyes at Tomlin haters. They kind of crack me up actually. These are the same kinds of people that would have ridden the Pope (Noll) out on a rail back in the early days and would never have seen Cowher win a title because they were so ****-sure that he never would. Thankfully, the Rooney's don't listen to the rabble on these sorts of things.