• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Le'Veon Bell Cans Calls Out Jake Paul

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
McGregor is listed as 5'9 but that is generous to say the least. There have been plenty of pictures of him at various stages there is no way in hell he was 205 pounds. He is more visibly jacked now and said he weighs 190. His own team says he walked around 170 which means he was probably 180 max. Khabib cut up to 40 pounds and almost killed himself along with missing a couple times. There is 0 chance McG cut 50 pounds.
I am not a Paul fan boy, but if your trying to tell me Paul and McG are almost the same size you are delusional. McG is losing to people in 155 his only recent win was against an extremely washed up Cerrone. Im not saying Paul is a champ boxer, but he has absurd power. Askren was KOed with a flying knee and that was it before Paul. Woodley is a bit washed, but Paul KOed him dead stiff in the late round. Paul has knocked out bigger guys with boxing gloves on. McG hasn't knocked out smaller guys with mma gloves in how long? McG chin has also been suspect lately. Do you honestly think he could take a solid shot from Paul and not go night night?
Boxing is a lot different than mma. I think any mma fighter would risk the chance of a knockout by a bigger boxer. Askren, Woodley are bad examples of Paul’s KO power. A real indicator of his power is to pit him against an actual middle weight or heavy weight boxer who can eat those punches.

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
Boxing is a lot different than mma. I think any mma fighter would risk the chance of a knockout by a bigger boxer. Askren, Woodley are bad examples of Paul’s KO power. A real indicator of his power is to pit him against an actual middle weight or heavy weight boxer who can eat those punches.
Woodley was close to his size, but i agree. As far as MMA vs Boxing. I would like to see Paul vs Silva, but that is a risky fight for Paul. Silva doesn't have much of a chin left, but he is fast and technical. Paul is training mma now so who knows what his future will be