• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Le’Veon Has One Word for Steelers Fans

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The Steelers running back took to Instagram on Wednesday with a one word message to his followers. “Optimistic” Surely most Steelers fans aren’t feeling the same way as Le’Veon Bell when it comes to his contact situation. With his unofficial demands in various released rap songs by the Pro Bowler a yearly salary of between […]

More...

steelhurt

Reaction score
I don’t see a contract being done. Best way to predict the future is look at the past. He signs his franchise tag week before the season after having missed OTAs and training camp. Cool Shades inserts him in the starting lineup immediately, offense out of sync for the first 4-5 games.
This after Connor, Samuels, Ridley go through training camp and OTAs now they have to take the back seat. Great message sent!

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
I don’t see a contract being done. Best way to predict the future is look at the past. He signs his franchise tag week before the season after having missed OTAs and training camp. Cool Shades inserts him in the starting lineup immediately, offense out of sync for the first 4-5 games.
This after Connor, Samuels, Ridley go through training camp and OTAs now they have to take the back seat. Great message sent!

Yep. I didn't agree with the message last season and if that happens this season again I won't agree with it. I also didn't like them just handing the #2 WR job to Bryant after missing an entire season.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score

Well, the message sent last year was .... "None of you has shown enough in camp to warrant not starting Lev Bell." I hope Connor received it since he is the only one of the three that was in camp with the Steelers last year.

Steeler

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah whatever. Not too long ago I was one of your biggest supporters dude. Now, I'm over your drama. **** off.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score

Right. He's still negotiating the tag offer.** I hope the Steelers do not move an inch.* Actually, I hope they can figure out a sign and trade for draft picks and another running back who can average better than 4.0 yards a carry.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Right. He's still negotiating the tag offer.** I hope the Steelers do not move an inch.* Actually, I hope they can figure out a sign and trade for draft picks and another running back who can average better than 4.0 yards a carry.

nothing less than Cleveland's two number ones

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Bell's word needs to be 'accept'

As in accept the offer the Steelers gave you, they aren't moving.

Roy92040

Senor Blues
Contributor
Reaction score
I have something for him...….talk is cheap. Sign the frigging contract.

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
Le’Veon Has One Word for Steelers Fans:

Strategery.

GeorgeWBush.jpg

"go get 'em, Le'veon"

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
"Mentor"... The younger backs at work..............."FAT"... I'm getting by NOT showing up......"Chance"... is what I'm taking at everybody's expense.....

Salute the nation

Stewey

Reaction score
I got a three letter word for LeVeon JOBS.. J-O-B-S

Go get a real one.

24a994bc4a0426f6cafd4eea34fdf080--jill-biden-vice-president.jpg

Last edited: