• Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Listen to the Game with the Steeler Nation Colorcast

Cope

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Hey guys, I'm trying something new this week. I'll be broadcasting during the entire game starting at 4:20pm and calling it on Colorcast. So if you have an iPhone or iPad, you can download the Colorcast app for free, and listen and interact with me during the game. I can even let you on to give your hot takes during the game. Super fun interactive way and now we don't have to worry about having to listen to the same boring POS broadcasters.

Listen to the Steeler Fan perspective all game long.

News is we're going to have some giveaways. Tickets to a future game and maybe some merch. This is our first broadcast, so you will be in on tne ground floor and have the best chance of winning something. Good luck guys and I look forward to talking with you on the air!!

G.Stryker

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Cope

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
okay now i have a reason to upgrade my old ass iPhone....ap won't work on my ancient phone

I know you are disappointed cope
Oh no!! You're cracked iPhone 4 won't play new tech? Who knew?? lol.

I hope you can get on, would be fun to have you on!

Cope

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
And a really cool feature is you can sync the broadcast to line up with your game. I'm streaming on Youtube TV so I'm pretty sure I'll be behind the actual broadcast by a few seconds...

ADVERTISEMENT

Cope

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
You also have access to all of the stats and game info in real time! This app is really surprising me!

Cope

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
It looks like there are a bunch of people casting this game. When you're in the app, under under the football section, find the game.

Join the game
If you're not on my cast, in the top middle it will say other people are casting.
Click on @SNStryker or Steeler Nation Podcast for my feed!

Cope

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Going live now for the weekly Colorcast if anyone wants to join. It's under TALK: Steeler Nation Colorcast

GRBman

i'd rather listen to Cope than Hillgrove.

I was driving back from Cincinnati this past Sunday and caught most of the Browns game on the radio...their play-by-play guy is EXCEPTIONAL. I mean, absolutely amazing. I really wish the Steelers would tell Hillgrove to retire and get someone young and energetic who actually calls the play, describes the action, etc...

Hilgrove: "Ben....back to pass... throws it... and it a... TOUCHDOWN STEELERS!"...
Hey Bill... WHAT HE HELL HAPPENED???

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
so no more live during the games?

my phone is so old that when AT&T shuts down their 3g system it won't work anymore, so they sent me an XR to replace it

ADVERTISEMENT