• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Little Administrative Help

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
Sorry to make a thread of this just not too sure what to do. I used my work email for the site. Work made a change to the email address. So I cannot receive emails from the site. I got logged out of the site haven't used a password forever and have no way to get back in (Can't use forgot my password). I made a change to my username with a different email. Would like my old status username etc (but not a big deal). PS How do you empty your message inbox?
SteelerSask(2)

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry to make a thread of this just not too sure what to do. I used my work email for the site. Work made a change to the email address. So I cannot receive emails from the site. I got logged out of the site haven't used a password forever and have no way to get back in (Can't use forgot my password). I made a change to my username with a different email. Would like my old status username etc (but not a big deal). PS How do you empty your message inbox?
SteelerSask(2)
I'll change your password to 123456

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score
@Steelerfan81 I still dont know why my entire formatting/gif/video/emoji toolbar is disabled...is there a way for you to re-set my profile to make it accessible again??

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Omar, I asked if you could make a post asking if anyone else was experiencing this issue, but I haven't saw one yet.
@Steelerfan81 I still dont know why my entire formatting/gif/video/emoji toolbar is disabled...is there a way for you to re-set my profile to make it accessible again??

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
@SteelerSask2 I responded to your post, but I see you're still posting on a different name and haven't replied here.

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score
Omar, I asked if you could make a post asking if anyone else was experiencing this issue, but I haven't saw one yet.
weird..now, all of a sudden, everything seems to work just fine. nevermind.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score