• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

LMAO, I've heard it all now (more national Ben hate)

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
Nick Wright or whatever the **** his name is, says, "JJ Watt not coming to the Steelers is the single biggest indictment of Big Ben you can possible imagine"

Coryea

Forefather
Reaction score
I'm glad he's not coming here...

Juice aint worth the squeeze at this stage of his career..
I totally agree, never give him that much money, rather give that to Bud, but to say he's not coming here because of Ben if ******* hilarious.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
Yes Nick the fact that the Steelers were in a negative cap situation and Watt TOOK 31 million 23 guaranteed is an indictment of Roethlisberger. How the F'k can you call yourself a journalist after writing that ****.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Nick the Dick. Good nickname.

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Nick....The New York Times are hiring....

You meet the criteria...

if he wanted to work for the NYT he would have said Watt chose Arizona because he's racist and didn't want to play for a black coach.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
I have no clue who we are talking about. But I HATE HIM!!!!!

Coryea

Forefather
Reaction score
Nick Wright is a clown. I wonder how he feels about Baker, Rogers, and Allen since Watt didn't sign with those teams either.
Watson must be a total tool for Watt to want to get away from him so fast.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
One reality of this **** is that even though Roethlisberger is a slam dunk 1st ballot HOF player. He might get ******. It is lucky he has Eli Manning and Rivers in front of him. That would make the snub more ridiculous.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Watson must be a total tool for Watt to want to get away from him so fast.
The story I’ve heard is that Houston’s owner is head over heels for that ex pasterisk front office goon and all the players are fleeing because of him...
its logical that they are going to take the highest offer on the table cause most players don’t give two ***** about winning or culture... they just want paid...

Jj knew he’d be on the chopping block as soon as they went rebuilding so he may as well get out now while he could still command big bucks...

Watson just wants more control... and more money probably....

Ben gets the ****** rep, yet never ever gets the things he publicly asks for... but somehow he is a horrible diva

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The story I’ve heard is that Houston’s owner is head over heels for that ex pasterisk front office goon and all the players are fleeing because of him...
its logical that they are going to take the highest offer on the table cause most players don’t give two ***** about winning or culture... they just want paid...

Jj knew he’d be on the chopping block as soon as they went rebuilding so he may as well get out now while he could still command big bucks...

Ben gets the ****** rep, yet never ever gets the things he publicly asks for... but somehow he is a horrible diva

Well said. None of us know what JJ or his brothers were thinking but I'd bet the brothers had something to do with JJ NOT being inter-division.

BEN ROETHLISBERGER has been dissed since millageville. NOT one dang word of him rehabilitating himself into a changed man. There are murderer(s) who played and got more respect than Ben has.

That 1st Ballot HOF isn't a lock due to this crap shown time and again. Peter King is a great example as to why.

Salute the nation

Coryea

Forefather
Reaction score

Yep, never understand why guys like Wilson, Watson, Rodgers can do and say what they want and you barely hear a word about them being Diva's or having an owner's mentality. Ben never said anything of that crap, but the national guys crushed him for months over it.

steelhurt

Reaction score
Ben has been hated since his younger days with the two rape allegations. No one will touch him, he’s poison to most. Ben can’t buy an endorsement let alone get any respect or praise.
Should be a first ballot HOF inductee but I wonder. Wouldn’t be surprised if he got snubbed the first time which would be a disgrace but the guy is not liked.

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
Nick Wright or whatever the **** his name is, says, "JJ Watt not coming to the Steelers is the single biggest indictment of Big Ben you can possible imagine"
Just another talking head. Watt chose money over a title chance.